June 3, 2014

Dr.Jart+ Pore Medic Pore Minish Cleansing Bubble - pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Life has been busy lately, but I'm slowly trying to get back into blogging again. I have so many reviews that I wanted to get up in the month of May and just didn't find the time to do so. But I do have a post for you today!

I've been trying out the Dr.Jart+ Pore Medic Pore Minish Cleansing Bubble for almost two months now. I really do like this cleanser! It does a great job at cleaning out my pores, feels good on my face while I'm cleansing, doesn't dry my face out and doesn't break me out - also takes off my makeup nicely. Check out all the product info, along with my full review, after the pics!

I also have the Dr.Jart+ Pore Medic Pore Purifying Mask (a sheet mask). A review of that will be coming soon.

Dr.Jart+  Pore Medic
Pore Minish Cleansing Bubble

 

 

 




Dr.Jart+ Pore Medic Pore Minish Cleansing Bubble Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $32.00 (4.7 oz full size). Available at Sephora, and everywhere else Dr.Jart+ is sold.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

Product Info...

A dual-action cleansing foam that helps control excess oil and minimize pores for a smooth, fresh complexion. This mild formula contains a duo of bubble mechanisms to help tighten and unclog pores while removing dead skin cells and controlling excess oil. The result is brighter, firmer, deeply purified skin without irritation or dryness.

Formulated without parabens, sulfates, or phthalates. Hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested and cruelty free. Non-irritating and won't sting eyes.

To Use: Rub a small amount between hands until foamy. Gently massage over face and wash off with warm water.

Ingredients includes Dynalift that tightens, improves elasiticy and firms skin. Evermat to control excess oil for a clear matte complexion. Oxygen and Carbon Dioxide to purify and provide the powder behind effective cleansing bubbles. And a blend of Witch Hazel, Eucalyptus and Grapefruit to calm, brighten and soothe irritated skin.



My Review...

I recently moved into a new house, so my skincare routine hasn't been the most consistent and I really like to test out a product before I write up a review. I've been using this now for about 6 or 7 weeks, off and on, so I've got a good idea of what I think of this cleanser; at least a clear enough opinion to write this review.

What I love about it the most is how my face feels while it's being cleansed and after. It really does make my skin feel clean - very clean, in fact. But it doesn't dry my skin out, and my skin is combo (leaning more towards dry). It does have a slight bubble-like effect while you're cleaning your face and I like that feeling. Makes it a bit more enjoyable and I do feel like it cleans out the pores really nicely. I kept this in my shower mostly because I love the pump top, but then moved it to my bathroom sink so I could use it twice a day, rather than just in the shower. Does a decent job at removing makeup too - although I usually use a baby wipe or makeup wipe to remove makeup before using a cleanser or I do a double cleanse.

I can't speak too much on reducing pore size - and I don't think a lot of things do - but I have been using this in combination with a serum - L'Oreal's Youthcode Texture Perfector (which I'm almost to the end of the bottle and will repurchase), and I do find my skin's texture is improving and I do feel like my pores are improving slightly. I'm sure with continued use it could help, but I think what this cleanser does best is clean out your pores in an effective way more than just reduce pore size. But that would mean if your pores are cleaned out then they won't be as large.

I did stop using it for a week because I thought it was breaking me out, but with all the claims of how gentle this is, I didn't think this cleanse would really be to blame - and it wasn't to blame; it was another skincare product I was using at night. I went back to using the cleanser and didn't have anymore issues, so this cleanser did NOT break me out. If you have acne-prone skin this would be great for you to really clean your pores.



Final Thoughts...

If you want a cleanser that is going to really get your pores cleaned out and make your skin feel good, this is it! If you don't have noticeable pores this may not be your targeted cleanser, but for anyone who wants their pores cleaned out to help reduce their size, this is for you!


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this cleanser? Have you tried this or is this on your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)