April 29, 2014

Mirabella Colour Vinyl Lipstick in Rosy Rouge, Lavender Lustre - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I have been absolutely in LOVE with the new Mirabella Colour Vinyl Lipsticks! I have two shades to share with you in this post: Rosy Rouge and Lavender Lustre. Both are really pretty, but I have never put a dent in a lipstick faster than I have with the shade Rosy Rouge; it's just the perfect everyday shade! They are long lasting, don't dry out my lips, feel very comfortable and look great! Check out all the product info, along with my full review, after the pics!

I also featured the shade Rosy Rouge in my April 2014 favorites on my Instagram, and did a Lip Of The Day on my Instagram using the shade Rosy Rouge (can you tell I'm obsessed with that shade?!).

Mirabella Colour Vinyl Lipstick
Shades: Rosy Rouge, Lavender Lustre
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual shade.
















Mirabella Colour Vinyl Lipstick
Shade: Rosy Rouge










Mirabella Colour Vinyl Lipstick
Shade: Lavender Lustre









Mirabella Colour Vinyl Lipstick Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $26.00 (0.08 oz/2.2 g full size). Available on the Mirabella Beauty website.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

Product Info...

Full coverage lipstick meets patent-pending Super Shine Technology for a luminous pout. Gel formula lasts 10 hours. Paraben-free. Gluten-free.

Features Berry Flux Vita, a raspberry extract, for intense moisturization. Argan Oil helps formula glide on lips while antioxidant Litchi Chinensis Fruit Extract rejuvenates lips.

Available in 12 shades:
  • Rosy Rouge
  • Lavender Lustre
  • Caramel Creme
  • Cherry Shine
  • Coral Flash
  • Glossy Ginger
  • Icy Violet
  • Metallic Blush
  • Mulberry Mocha
  • Pink Polish
  • Scarlet Sparkle
  • Vintage Vibe



My Review...

This is Mirabella's newest lip product and I think they've hit a home run! I really LOVE this formula. It glides on very smooth and feels so lightweight, yet you get great color payoff and they're very shiny at first. Of course some of the shine does wear off as you are eating, drinking, talking, etc. They also feel very moisturizing on the lips - even on my super dry lips. They don't even feel like a lipstick, so if you're not a lipstick gal then this may be a lipstick for you to give a try - as I think these feel more like a balm rather than a lipstick; they're just that moisturizing.

I have two shades: Rosy Rouge and Lavender Lustre. Both are pretty shades but I've been wearing Rosy Rouge almost every single day - either alone or with a gloss on top to change it up a bit. Rosy Rouge is a cream shade (no shimmer) but it has a gorgeous lustre shine to it. It's a pinky shade that looks a bit darker/more brown in the tube and even swatched on white paper (as shown in the photos) but on the lips it definitely is pink and is a very wearable, everyday shade. This also is a shade that makes your teeth look whiter. Rosy Rouge is a great, "your lips but better" type shade that I think would flatter almost anyone. Lavender Lustre is more of a pink with a purple undertone that has an almost blue shimmer to it -- but it doesn't look blue, it's just blue enough where it makes your teeth look whiter. The shimmer is also fine and you don't feel it on your lips.

Other shades I'd love to try in the future are: Pink Polish, Coral Flash and Cherry Shine.

Mirabella puts out a claim that these last 10 hours. Of course how long these will last will depend on how much you're eating, drinking, talking, kissing, etc. I can't say for sure if these last a full 10 hours, as I didn't do an exact time test with these, but the color definitely sticks around for hours without needing a touch up. I'd say these stick around a good 5 to 7 hours looking great. I do enjoy the way these feel on my lips though, so I find myself re-applying probably more than I need to, just because they are moisturizing.


Final Thoughts...

I really like the new Mirabella Colour Vinyl Lipsticks and think if you're not a traditional lipstick gal, you would enjoy these. They feel weightless on your lips, moisturizing, and the color is gorgeous with a lustre shine to them. If you're looking for a shiny lipstick that will moisturize your lips during these hotter spring/summer months, then these are perfect for you! With 12 shades you are sure to find one that suits your style.


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these lipsticks? Which shade do you like better? Have you tried these or are they on your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)