March 13, 2014

Milani Brow Shaping Clear Wax (pencil) and Brow Shaping Clear Gel - pics, reviews

Hello, Beautiful!

Milani just keeps coming out with great new products! They have two new Brow Shaping products to add to their ever growing collection: their Clear Gel and their Clear Wax. I personally prefer the Clear Gel over the Clear Wax, but they're both great products and definitely an affordable option from the drugstore. Check out all the product info below, along with my full review, after the pics!





Milani Brow Shaping Clear Gel
Shade: 01 Clear
 





Milani Brow Shaping Clear Gel Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $4.49 depending where you shop (0.15 oz full size). Available on the Milani website, at CVS, Walgreens, and Walmart.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

Product Info...

A clear brush-on gel for full looking, well groomed brows. Bristle brush manages stray hairs and combs brows in place. Natural sheen finish. Light to medium hold. Made in USA.

Apply gel in short upward strokes in direction of hair growth. Can be used alone or with any other brow product.


My Review...

I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed this brow gel. The wand is tapered, and although not the tiniest brow gel wand I've ever used (but don't think it's super sized or anything), it works great at combing through my brows and setting them into place. In fact, that's what I love about this the most. I don't know what it is about this spooley in particular, but it really does a nice job!

The brow gel itself goes on clear and doesn't leave my brows crunchy or hard, yet it holds them in place nicely. Maybe not the most heavy duty hold I've ever had, but certainly enough for my brows to stay in place.


Final Thoughts...

This is a great drugstore brow gel! If you've been looking for one to get the job done (and way better than any clear mascara you may have tried from the drugstore), then this is one to pick up next time you're near a Milani display!




Milani Brow Shaping Clear Wax
Shade: 01 Clear
 



]
Milani Brow Shaping Clear Wax Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $4.49 depending where you shop (0.09 oz full size). Available on the Milani website, at CVS, Walgreens, and Walmart.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

Product Info...

Transparent gel like formula to tame unruly brows. Matte finish for a natural look. Medium to strong hold. Sharpens with Milani's Duo Sharpener (or any chubby/fat pencil sharpener you may have). Made in Germany.

Apply pencil in short upward strokes in direction of hair growth. Can be used alone or with any other brow product.


My Review...

This is a dupe for the Anastasia Brow Fix, which is $21 verses just $4.49 from Milani (even cheaper if you catch a sale).

The wax in this pencil is great - it's non-sticky and goes on smooth and even. Does a good job at holding hairs in place. How I like to use this is apply it to my brows, then use a clean spooley to comb through (although it's not necessary, it's just my personal preference).

This is really good for getting those stubborn hairs to stay in place because you can be really precise with it.


Final Thoughts...

If you've wanted to try the Anastasia Brow Fix, try this Milani Clear Brow Wax first. You may be pleasantly surprised, and you'll save yourself some money! If you want an clear brow wax but in pencil form, this is the product for you!


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these two brow products? Have you tried either of them or are either of them on your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. I ran across the brow wax accidentally, not knowing it was a new product. All I knew is that I didn't want to spend $21 dollars at Sephora. It's great, couldn't be happier. Love the mix of using both designer and drugstore make up. A great buy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked online to buy a brow wax but found that they were really over-priced. Instead I just went to CVS and purchased the Milani Brow Wax for 4.59. I'm very happy with the product, it does the job for less.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)