March 22, 2014

Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Blush in Love Me, Sweet Cheeks - pics, swatches, review - plus a comparison of all 4 shades I own

Hello, Beautiful!

Back in September I reviewed two shades of blush from Be A Bombshell Cosmetics -- shades Raspberry Tart and Beach Please. I really do like their blushes -- especially love using the shade Beach Please when I want to brighten up my face, plus it's a matte blush and I love matte blushes. In this post I have two more shades to share with you: Love Me and Sweet Cheeks. I'll show you pics and swatches of those two shades, as well as a comparison of all four shades I own. Check out my full review below, including all the product info, after the pics!

Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Blush
Shade: Love Me, Sweet Cheeks





 




Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Blush
Shade: Love Me









Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Blush
Shade: Sweet Cheeks










Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Blush
A comparison of 4 shades I own
Shade: Love Me, Sweet Cheeks, Raspberry Tart, Beach Please





Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Blush Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $16.00 (0.17 oz full size). Available on the Be A Bombshell Cosmetics website.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

Product Info...

Be A Bombshell Blushes are highly pigmented and long-lasting, for all day wear. They are soft, smooth and very blendable.

Currently available in nine shades, and I now have a total of four shades. I'll list the shades below, along with their description per the Be A Bombshell Cosmetics website.
  • Love Me: peach - a warm medium peach with a hint of shimmer
  • Sweet Cheeks: pale pink - a medium rosie pink with shimmer
  • Raspberry Tart: dusty coral - a shimmery mid tone coral with a bronze undertone
  • Beach Please: bright pink - an intense matte pink
  • Glowing Goddess: peach - a medium peach with a hint of shimmer
  • Spoiled: pink - a lightly peachy pink with a hint of shimmer
  • Whisper: gold - a light golden copper with a hint of shimmer
  • Blind Date: warm coral - a medium coral with shimmer
  • Tanorexic: warm bronze - a sun kissed bronze with shimmer


My Review...

As previously stated, I have four shades now - Love Me, Sweet Cheeks, Raspberry Tart, and Beach Please. Love Me and Sweet Cheeks are a bit lighter than the other two I own, and have a bit more shimmer to them. They add a gorgeous glow to the cheeks. They do have shimmer in them, so I don't reach for these (or any shimmer shades) often as my only blush, I prefer to use these two shades (Love Me and Sweet Cheeks) specifically to add a highlight to the top part of my blush, near my cheekbone (but not on it) because I really do think they add a pretty glow when used the right way.

Out of the four shades, I still am in love with Beach Please because it's a matte - and it's the only matte blush they currently offer. But I still like all the shades I have from them. I would love to see them come out with more matte shades!

I really do like these blushes. I think they are some of my favorite blushes that I have in my collection. The price point isn't bad because these blushes have a good formula and they're nicely pigmented, meaning you'll use less product. I really would recommend these and I think these are one of the best products from Be A Bombshell Cosmetics!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these blushes? Which shade is your favorite? Have you tried any of these or are they on your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)