February 17, 2014

Beauty For Real True Color Lip Cream - two new shades: Flash and InfraRed - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Back in September Beauty For Real came out with a new lip product, their True Color Lip Creams (which at that time were just called Lip Cream). I reviewed the shade Always There - which is a gorgeous medium pink. At that time they only had three shades, but they've now added two more gorgeous shades to the Lip Cream line, which is now called True Color Lip Cream. I have both new shades to show you in this post: Flash (a gorgeous pink, and my favorite), and InfraRed (an orange-red). Check out all the product info below, along with my full review, after the pics!

Beauty For Real - True Color Lip Cream
Shades: Flash, InfraRed
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual shade.

 













Beauty For Real - True Color Lip Cream
Shade: Flash









Beauty For Real - True Color Lip Cream
Shade: InfraRed







Beauty For Real True Color Lip Cream Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $22.00 (4.5 ml full size). Available on the Beauty For Real website, Dermstore (although at the time I wrote this post, the two new shades - featured here - are not on the Dermstore website just yet), and everywhere else Beauty For Real products are sold.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

True Color Lip Cream - color so rich, you'll need a security guard! Full coverage, incredibly long wear that feels better than you've ever imagined possible. The True Color Lip Cream is a unique formula that provides the ultimate care for the lips with high impact, saturated color and long lasting wear. The applicator is designed with an LED light and a mirror allowing a controlled application anytime, anywhere. The Capuaca Butter is cold-pressed, refined and filtered from the seeds of the Capuacu Tree in Brazil. This provides a creamy and emollient feel that promotes smoothness and softness. While the special blend of organic neroli and mandarin oils offer a soothing, calming feel.

Currently available in five shades:

  • Flash
  • InfraRed
  • Always There
  • Barely There
  • Really Red
In this post I have the two newest shades to the True Color Lip Cream family: Flash and InfraRed. I previously reviewed the shade Always There, when they originally launched back in September. I have to admit, as much as I loved the shade Always There, I think the new shade Flash is my new favorite! It's just a gorgeous pink and I love any pink lip product!

The shade InfraRed is an orange-red, which I surprisingly like and I think I'll get a lot of use wearing it this summer as a bold lip.

The formula is super creamy and smooth; super pigmented. This is definitely a true liquid lipstick - non-sticky, full coverage, longer wear than a typical gloss, but still comfort and shine.

As always, the Beauty For Real packaging includes an LED light in the cap of each lip cream, which makes for a handy flash light for your purse too! The mirror on the side of the lip cream is very helpful. I like to keep at least one Beauty For Real lip product in my purse at all times and I can't tell you how often the light and mirror have come in handy!

I really like these True Color Lip Creams and would recommend. If interested, click here for my previous review on the Always There shade.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these lip creams? Which shade do you like better? Have you tried them or are they on your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)