January 16, 2014

Mally Lipgloss in Love Is Pink - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I had these photos in a folder, so I thought I'd write up a quick review on this! It's the Mally Lipgloss in the shade Love Is Pink. I don't think they sell these individually anymore, as they're not for sale on Mally's website, but I did find an old QVC page that sold these as the Life, Love & A Really Great Lipgloss singles. I honestly don't remember how I acquired this gloss, but I took the time to take these photos and process them, so I'll make a post.

Since you can't purchase these anymore, I won't link to it anywhere below, or even write up an "official" review" but I will post the product info I could find from the QVC website.

Mally Lipgloss
Shade: Love is Pink




 





Keep your lips glossy, shiny and luscious with this lip gloss. The formula gives lips a punch of color and creates a long-lasting, ultra-wet look. Best of all, it doesn't feel sticky.

Was available in 6 shades:
  • Love Is Pink: a sheer pink
  • Life Is Fuchsia: a sheer fuchsia
  • Be A Peach: a sheer peach
  • Sexy: a sheer netural
  • Baby Blush: a peachy pink
  • Pearly Girl: a pure pearl

I have the shade Love Is Pink, and I like the shade but not in love with the shade. It's a really pretty pink that would flatter a lot of lighter skintones on its own, but also makes a great topper gloss shade. I think I would have loved to try Life Is Fuchsia, as well as Sexy. 

To me, this formula reminds me of her High Shine Liquid Lipsticks -- I don't see much difference between them, and in fact, I thought this was a mini version of it originally. It has a brush applicator, which I'm not a fan of when it comes to this consistency of gloss, but I can work with it.

I liked these, but not sure if I would re-purchase if they ever were to be sold again - only because they remind me so much of her High Shine Liquid Lipsticks, and I own pretty much every shade she's ever made of those. 

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this lipgloss? Have you tried this or is this on your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)