December 19, 2013

Anokha Skin Care - Oatmeal Cleansing Milk: pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Back in early November I posted a rave review on the Anokha Skin Care Red Sandalwood & Neem Clarifying Facial Masque - which I still LOVE. I have another great product from the Anokha Skin Care line - their Oatmeal Cleansing Milk. This cleanser smells yummy - like an oatmeal cookie - and does the job at getting my skin clean. Check out my full review below, including all the product info, after the pics!

Anokha Skin Care Oatmeal Cleansing Milk

 

 

 





Anokha Skin Care Oatmeal Cleansing Milk Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $25.00 (6.1 oz full size). Available on the Anokha Skin Care website, at Dermstore, and everywhere else Anokha Skin Care products are sold.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

The Anokha Oatmeal Cleansing Milk is a lightweight cleanser designed for those with normal to oily skin. It combines the cleansing and soothing properties of milk with oatmeal, which gently exfoliates while reducing excess sebum. Cleans and refines the skin. Oat extract soothes irritation, balances moisture levels and removes impurities. Orange peel extract reduces dark spots and blemishes for a brighter complexion. Milk protein strengthens and nourishes the skin.

The texture of this is nice; I feel like it has a little grit to it - but in the ever so gentle way to just make sure everything gets cleansed off. Not in a harsh way, or even so much in a way like a face scrub. It's just enough to add that extra bit of something to help get your face clean. I really liked the way this cleaned my face. I thought it did a wonderful job. I have combination skin and it works well with my skin type - it doesn't dry it out.

It smells really nice - sort of like an oatmeal cookie!

I enjoyed this cleanser and would recommend this if you have normal to oily skin.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this cleansing milk? Have you tried this or is this on your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)