November 23, 2013

Gorgeous Cosmetics Lipstick in Paris - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

In July I first posted on the Gorgeous Cosmetics Lipstick, which I had in the shade Bombshell. Then at the end of August I posted two more shades: Bloom and Lola. Now I have yet another shade to share with you: Paris. Paris is probably my favorite so far of all the shades, because it's the most "everyday" shade for me. I plan to do a few videos in the near future about Gorgeous Cosmetics so show my collection with swatches, so stay tuned for those on my YouTube channel! For now, check out my review on the Paris lipstick from Gorgeous Cosmetics...

Gorgeous Cosmetics Lipstick
Shade: Paris













Gorgeous Cosmetics Lipstick Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $25.00 (0.14 oz full size). Available on the Gorgeous Cosmetics website, on the Nordstrom website, and on the BeautyBar.com website.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

Gorgeous Cosmetics lipsticks are fine in texture and feel luxuriously soft and light-weight on your lips. Remarkably high color pigment content means that color lasts reliably for hours without touch-ups. Enriched with emollients to nourish your lips.

Currently available in 30 shades. I have shades Paris, Bloom, Lola and Bombshell. There are still more shades on my wish list, so I'm sure you'll see more in the future on my blog (my wish list includes Bare, Pink Flip, Musk Stick, Muse, Tango and Quinn).

I won't go too much into detail about these lipsticks, because I've reviewed them in the past, but I can say that I really like the formulation. They go on smooth and feel comfortable on my lips. Very nicely pigmented too. The shade Paris is a creme medium-pink; very "everyday" for me with just a little bit more to it.

In fact, I'll insert pics of all the shades I have here from the previous posts -- I'll have to do a comparison post at some point in the future too (aside from the video I have planned).




As you can see, shades Bombshell and Bloom has some shimmer to them. Lola is a matte creme. Paris is a creme.

I love the shade Paris and would recommend this shade if you're the type that likes that "my lips but better" type of shades. This is a great neutral deeper medium pink without being bright, dark, or too light --- it's just right. Very happy with this and would recommend!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this lipstick? Have you tried this or is this on your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)