August 27, 2013

Ralph Lauren Polo Red (for men) - pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Ralph Lauren has come out with a new men's fragrance: Polo Red. I know scent is selective to each person's nose, but I personally found this scent to be really nice and sexy smelling; I loved it! It was one I wanted to keep smelling; would be a great new fragrance for the man in your life -- or maybe even you, if you prefer to wear men's fragrances (I know there are some women that do prefer that). Check out my full review, including all the product info, after the pics!

Ralph Lauren Polo Red
Eau de Toilette Natural Spray






Ralph Lauren Polo Red Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $44 to $76 depending on size (I have the 125ml, which is $76). Available on the Ralph Lauren website, at Sephora, at Macy's and everywhere else Ralph Lauren fragrances are sold.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

For the man with drive, Polo Red captures speed, seduction, and adrenaline in a sexy, bold scent. The exhilarating new fragrance from Ralph Lauren, Polo Red, is a firey mix of spicy red saffron, fresh red grapefruit and deep red wood that ignites the thrill-seeker in every man.

A woody, spicy fragrance, Polo Red combines powerful notes to create an adrenaline rush of key ingredients, including:

  • TOP NOTES: red grapefruit, Italian cedrat, red cranberry
  • MID NOTES: red saffron, lavandin, red sage
  • BASE NOTE: red cedarwood, amber, coffee berry

Polo Red is the ultimate in design, power and distinction, taking inspiration from the Ralph Lauren Car Collection, one of the world's most prestigious collections of exquisite cars. The high-gloss, opaque bottle is a striking, firey red, mimicking the sleek curves of an automobile and featuring the iconic Polo pony logo. The bottle is topped with a matte black cap to create a powerful appearance.

Available in:
  • Eau de Toilette (shown in this post): $76 for 125ml, $61 for 75ml, $44 for 45ml
  • Deodorizing Body Spray: $20 for 200ml
  • After Shave Balm: $40 for 150ml
  • Alcohol-free Deodorant: $18 for 75g
I really liked this fragrance! It's sexy and smells good, and didn't bother my sensitive nose. Of course scent is selective, so if you can please do go and take a sniff of this. Although I do want to point out it's gotten 5-star reviews on Sephora's website, so I guess I'm not alone in loving this!

The bottle is sleek and bold; would make a great gift! I'd highly recommend checking this out; it's one of the few men's fragrances that have come out recently that I really enjoyed.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this men's cologne? Have you smelled this, own this, or would you buy this for the man in your life? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)