August 25, 2013

Carol's Daughter - Lisa's Hair Elixir Restoring Hair Oil - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I have yet another Carol's Daughter hair product to share with you in this post! This time, it's a product for healthy scalp and hair: the Carol's Daughter Lisa's Hair Elixir Restoring Hair Oil. This works best as a hot oil treatment or pre-shampoo deeper conditioner. I like it for scalp health. Read my full review before, including all the product info, after the pics!


Carol's Daughter - Lisa's Hair Elixir
Restoring Hair Oil

  



Carol's Daughter Lisa's Hair Elixir Restoring Hair Oil Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $20.00 (4.25 fl oz full size). Available on the Carol's Daughter website, at Sephora, at Ulta, and everywhere else Carol's Daughter products are sold.
My Rating: 3.5 out of 5 Kisses

A conditioning scalp and hair oil that moisturizes, soothes and rejuvenates both the follicle and scalp.

Basil Oil increase circulation in the scalp. Peppermint Oil moisturizes both scalp and hair. Clary Sage soothes your scalp if it's tight, itchy or irritated.

The only way to get healthy, beautiful hair is to nourish your hair through all three phases of growth - from deep inside the follicle, along the scalp, and all over the hair strand. This fan favorite hair oil from Carol's Daughter takes care of the last two phases as it rebalances and soothes the scalp. Plus, no parabens, no petroleum, no mineral oil, and no artificial colors.

When you get this you'll need to cut off the tip before use. You can use this by applying a small amount into your hands, rub together and then massage the oil into your scalp and hair.

You can use this as a hot oil treatment by putting it in a cup of hot water for 3 minutes, then apply to dry hair, concentrating on damaged areas. Rinse with warm water when you're done.

You can also use this as a deeper conditioner. Apply the oil all over and then cover your head with a towel and leave on for 5 minutes (a warm towel works best). Then rinse thoroughly with warm water and shampoo as usual.

This worked okay for me; I used it as a hot oil treatment mainly and would rinse it out and then shampoo. I do think it has made my scalp healthier and has helped to nourish my hair, but I don't see as many results as I do with say her Tui Hair Oil. I think this would be more effective on someone who has thicker, coarser hair or someone who is dealing with a lot of breakage. Also, if you want something healthy for your scalp then I would absolutely recommend this!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this hair oil? Have you tried this or is this on your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)