August 20, 2013

b-leve b-tranquil Body Lotion - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I have an affordable body lotion, that smells really good, to share with you in this post. It's the b-leve b-tranquil Body Lotion. This soft, sensual, relaxing scent is so nice on my nose, and the lotion makes my skin soft and smooth. Check out my full review below, including all the product info, after the pics!

b-leve b-tranquil Body Lotion
 




b-leve b-tranquil Body Lotion Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $7.99 (16 fl oz full size). Available on the b-leve website and at fine grocers nationwide. Click here to find a retailer near you.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

b-tranquil Body Lotion provides long-lasting moisturization and a soothing, spa-like scent. Oleofirm, a groundbreaking moisturization technology, is derived from tiny microspheres that release moisture both during application and as the day goes on. Contains cocoa butter extract and Vitamin E. Restores skin's moisture and balance. Contains goji berry extract. Provides a fortifying, antioxidant moisturization. Paraben-free. Non-Irritating & Hypoallergenic. No animal testing. Made in Canada.

I really LOVE the way this body lotion smells! It certainly is tranquil, in a relaxing way. I can't really describe the scent other than a warm, soft, cashmere blanket wrapping you up. It is a warm and sensual, relaxing scent. It's a light scent, so it won't over power your perfume if you choose to wear some.

This smooth light-weight lotion absorbs into skin easily and is non-greasy and doesn't make your skin feel sticky or tacky. Your skin just feels soft and hydrated. It's not super moisturizing where if you had super rough elbows and knees that this would do the job to get them super soft and smooth, but it's great for everyday. You can use a heavier, more intense lotion on rough spots if needed - but you may only need this lotion for even your rough spots (just depends on your skin).

You get a lot of lotion - 16 oz - for just $7.99! That makes this really affordable based on size and price. I also like that this lotion comes in a pump-top because I can keep it by my sink in my bathroom to use after a shower, or on my desk to use whenever. The only down side is it's not portable, so I'll likely pump some into a travel container to take some along with me in my purse or when I travel to PA to visit family and friends.

Overall, if you couldn't already tell, I really loved this lotion and would recommend!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this body lotion? Have you tried this or is this on your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. Never tried it, but I think this is now in my wish list :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)