July 14, 2013

Palladio Tinted Lip Balm in Berry - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I have a great tinted lip balm to share with you in this post, the Palladio Tinted Lip Balm - which I have in the shade Berry. This balm is hydrating and has really good color payoff for a tinted balm - plus, it's affordable. Read my full review below, including all the product info, after the pics.

Palladio Tinted Lip Balm
Shade: Berry









Palladio Tinted Lip Balm Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $4.00 (0.14 oz/4 g full size). Available on the Palladio website, at Ulta, and everywhere else Palladio cosmetics are sold.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

A unique emollient that contains natural UV filters such as caprylic/capric trigyceride (a liquid derived from coconut oil), this exclusive formula protects against the sun while deeply penetrating the lips' surface with intense conditioning.

Available in a wide variety of sheer colors - currently 9 shades - that are sure to look gorgeous on any skintone. I have the shade Berry, which is so beautiful and a very wearable, everyday shade. It's not really a berry shade in my opinion; I think it's more of a pink shade that's very beautiful. I'd also like to try Rosey and maybe Golden Pink as well.

This lip balm was really hydrating and felt comfortable on the lips; very smooth feeling - non-sticky. The color payoff was more than I expected from a tinted lip balm, which was a welcomed surprise. It's more like a sheer to light coverage lipstick with the way the color payoff is, but with the feeling of a hydrating, moisturizing lip balm.

At just $4.00 each, I think I prefer these to the Maybelline Baby Lips. They are very hydrating - which is saying something considering my lips are chronically always dry and chapped. And the color pay off is wonderful. I'd really recommend these!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this lip balm? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)