July 14, 2013

Maddyloo Mini Heart Box in Silver Orchid - hair ties - pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

By now most of you have seen those elastic stretchy hair ties, and the Maddyloo brand has some of the cutest ones I've seen. A great way to try them out is with their mini heart boxes - each having a color theme and containing 7 hair ties. Check out my full review below, including all the product info, after the pics.

Maddyloo Mini Heart Box
Style: Silver Orchid













Maddyloo Mini Heart Box Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $15.00 (per box of 7 hair ties). Available on the Maddyloo website and everywhere else Maddyloo is sold. Click here to find a retailer near you.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

Each mini heart box contains 7 hair ties. They come in a variety of different themed packs - currently there are 15 different mini heart boxed themed/colored sets. I have Silver Orchid, which I'll go into detail below as to which are included, but I'd also love to try Chocolate Kiss, Safari, Kiss & Tell, and Mermaid.

In the Silver Orchid mini heart box you will receive:

  • 1 original hair tie with a rhinestone donut bead - I believe the hair tie color is mauve and the rhinestone donut bead color is dark amethyst.
  • 4 glitter hair ties -  I believe the hair tie colors are white, silver, black (or black/silver), fuchsia.
  • 1 original hair tie - I believe the color is mauve
  • 1 striped hair tie - half glitter, half regular - not sure of color on their website; think it is silver/cream


Besides wearing these as a great hair tie, that won't leave that awful dent in your hair, you could also wear these as a bracelet.

I think the Maddyloo website offers really cute hair ties! The mini heart boxes are super cute and would make a great party favor/gift to give out at a little girls birthday party, to your bridesmaids, and any other reason to gift someone something cute!

I recommend checking out the Maddyloo website to see all the great hair tie options they offer, especially these cute mini heart boxes!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these hair ties? Have you tried them or are they on your wish lsit? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)