July 15, 2013

Gorgeous Cosmetics Shimmer Dust in Sand Shimmer - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I love loose pigments/shadows, and I recently found one that I fell in love with at the very first swatch: Gorgeous Cosmetics Shimmer Dust in the shade Sand shimmer. This gorgeous, sand shimmer (it's named perfectly), is a go-to pretty neutral that can look beautiful on its own as an all over lid color or with other colors added on top. Love this shade and the formula is divine too! Check out my full review below, including all the product info, after the pics.

Gorgeous Cosmetics Shimmer Dust
Shade: Sand Shimmer


 







Gorgeous Cosmetics Shimmer Dust Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $25.00 (3 g full size). Available on the Gorgeous Cosmetics website.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

Luxurious loose powder pigment, which dusts lightly over eyes, face and body. Highly pigmented and super silky soft.

Currently available in 18 shades. I have the shade Sand Shimmer - which is a gorgeous nude champagne shimmer. The small color swatches they show online do not do this product any justice. Way prettier in person. Other shades I'd like to try are: Suede, Mysterious, Aqua, Ms Vegas, and Antique Gold.

This Shimmer Dust is richly pigmented. It swatched so beautifully that I instantly fell in love. It's got a beautiful shimmer/sparkle to it and the color is such a universally flattering neutral. Goes on beautifully on its own, great over primer, and can apply wet or with something like MAC Fix+. Blends beautifully!

Loved the formula, loved the shade -- I just wish they were a bit cheaper so I could get all the shades on my wish list right this second because they are a gorgeous (pun intended) product. Next time I see a sale on these I'll try to scoop some up! I definitely recommend this shade, and would recommend you check out the others from Gorgeous Cosmetics!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this shimmer dust? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? What do you think of the shade Sand Shimmer? Discuss in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. Its sooo pretty!

    * Visita o LIPGLOSSgirly e o BlogSale

    Ultimo post aqui*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think sand shimmer is a beautiful colour! *__* They're a little too expensive though!

    Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)