July 1, 2013

Booty Parlor Flirty Little Secrets Pink Caviar Scrub with Pheromones - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I love body scrubs, and I recently tried out one from Booty Parlor that I absolutely fell in love with: Booty Parlor's Flirty Little Secrets Pink Caviar Scrub. This smells amazing, has a fluffy texture, and exfoliates your skin beautifully. Read my full review, and all the product info, after the pics.

Booty Parlor - Flirty Little Secrets
Pink Caviar Scrub with Pheromones














Booty Parlor Flirty Little Secrets Pink Caviar Scrub Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $26.00 (8 oz full size). Available on the Booty Parlor website, at Victoria's Secret, on Amazon's website, at Dermstore, and everywhere else Booty Parlor products are sold.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

Booty Parlor's Flirty Little Secrets Pink Caviar Scrub is a rich souffle of skin polishing caviar beads and sugar, infused with a sexy secret weapon - a powerful pheromone designed to make you irresistible to the opposite sex!

Caviar-infused beads aid in luxuriously smoothing and nourishing the skin. Jojoba oil and shea butter helps to impart lasting hydrating. Antioxidants like grape seed and soy assist in enhancing youthful radiance. Shimmery minerals leave behind a flirty glow. Raspberry lemon sorbet scent makes you smell tasty. Pheromones act as an attraction agent to inspire self confidence and flirtation. Paraben and lanolin free.

This body scrub has a really nice whipped fluffy texture and looks like ice cream or sorbet! I love the scent - which smells delicious and exactly like a fruity cup of sorbet! Leaves your skin smelling yummy!

Buffs your body beautifully without needing too much product. The buffing is gentle but effective - you'll definitely feel it, but it's not harsh. It's not so gentle that you wonder if it's even working -  and it's not so harsh that you feel like you're using sand paper - this is the perfect scrub texture I like for more everyday use (even though I don't use this every single day - more like 3 times a week). Your skin will feel soft, smooth and hydrated.

You will need to use a body wash after this scrub (like you do with most scrubs) as it can leave behind that body scrub oil like feel - which most of you know what I mean - but that oil like feel also means it's moisturizing and hydrating your body! However, unlike with some other body scrubs, the bottom of my shower didn't feel like a slip 'n slide - which was nice.

Really loved this scrub - it's deliciously sexy and one I'd recommend!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this scrub? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

3 comments:

  1. Great post!
    On my wishlist now! <3
    Check out my new post!
    www.keepingupwithkhanak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would have liked the sound of the product more if they had left that crap about pheromones out of it. Human's can't sense pheromones, we don't have the correct gland in our brain like other animals do. Sorry, I just had to say something!
    I do like the sound of the smell of this though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Hebridean Sprite: From what I know, a lot of it has to do with something in our noses -- not so much that we smell it, but that we sense it. A lot is of course up for debate but there is no physical scent to it, like smelling a pie or gasoline. But like I said, a lot of it is debate and of course everyone will have their own opinion. I personally do believe in pheromones, as I did a lot of research on it way back when I was a Passion Parties consultant (oh wow, that was years ago lol).

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)