June 20, 2013

Revolution Organics Freedom Glow Beauty Balm - all 3 shades - swatches, pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Back in January I shared with you all five shades of Freedom Gloss from the brand Revolution Organics. I love those glosses and still am getting plenty of uses out of them with my favorite being the shade Truth. In this post I'll share with you all three shades of their Freedom Glow Beauty Balm - which can be used on lips, cheeks, eyes and even the body. Read all the info on this product and my full review after the pics.

Revolution Organics
Freedom Glow Beauty Balm
Shades: Blushed, Sunkissed, Bronzed
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual shade.












Revolution Organics
Freedom Glow Beauty Balm
Shade: Blushed







Revolution Organics
Freedom Glow Beauty Balm
Shade: Sunkissed







Revolution Organics
Freedom Glow Beauty Balm
Shade: Bronzed





Revolution Organics Freedom Glow Beauty Balm Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $34.00 (0.46 o/13 g full size). Available on the Revolution Organics website, on the Birchbox website (although this is $2 more on the Birchbox website for some reason), and everywhere else Revolution Organics is sold. Click Here to find a retailer (online and local) near you.
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

The ultimate beauty multi-tasker. 100% natural and created with 85% certified organic ingredients, this beauty multi-tasker delivers an instant healthy glow anytime, anywhere.

The all-in-one balm infuses lips, cheeks, eyes and decolletage with a natural, dewy radiance. Perfectly portable and ideal for on the go, the easy-to-use formula provides skincare and color in one for a hydrating hint of tint. Free of chemicals, synthetics, and artificial ingredients, the balm contains only 100% pure, natural and organic ingredients.

Formulated with cold-pressed organic olive oil and deeply moisturizing organic coconut oil, the all-over beauty balm comes in three glowing shades to complement any skin tone: Blushed, Sunkissed and Bronzed.

I think this formula melts into skin so beautifully; it's soft and easy to blend out and a little goes a long way. The color is well pigmented, so that's why you don't need to use a lot to get the job done. You can use all three shades as a blush, eyeshadow, lip color and body highlight/bronze.

I liked the shade Blush a lot - I think it is a pretty pink that will compliment a lot of skintones for both cheeks and lips. The shade Sunkissed is a peachy coral tone that reads a bit orange - would be pretty on a number of skintones as a blush, also nice for a pop of color on the lips. The shade Bronzed is a bit more brown in tone than bronze in tone, which is the only thing I didn't really care for with this. Still, it can work as a bronzer or darker blush/lip color. You can use these on the eyes, but I don't really like that (unless I put a shadow on top).

Overall, if you're into cream products for cheeks and such, then you may really love these. I'm not a huge cream blush user, so I didn't use these as much as I thought I would. I'd still recommend these because they are what they like to say, guilt-free beauty products, and they are really good quality too.
Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this product? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? What shade do you like best? Discuss in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. Do you prefer to use these as lip colours or cheek colours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Sarah: I'm not a huge cream blush gal, so I would prefer these as lip colors.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)