June 22, 2013

My Before & After for 14 different Brow Products

Hello, Beautiful!

Keeping with my themed posts comparing a bunch of the same type of product, this is my Before & After's of Brow Products. Most will be brow fillers - but I also have some other brow products - like brow gels and the Anastasia Brow/Hair Powders. I have many other brow products I want to show on my blog in the future!

Here is an alphabetical list of the brands - which you can click on and go to that blog post page - and then scroll down to see all the before & after pics.
Anastasia Hypercolor Brow & Hair Powder
Billion Dollar Brows - Hint Of Tint in Taupe
Billion Dollar Brows - Universal Brow Pencil (and Brow Buddy Tool, Tweezers)
Billion Dollar Brows - Brow Duo Pencil
Billion Dollar Brows - Brow Powder in Taupe
Blinc - Eyebrow Mousse in Light Brunette
Eyeko Brow Gel
Joey Healy - Brow Architect Stylo in Molasses
Milani - Brow Tint Pens in Natural Taupe and Dark Brown
Noir Cosmetics The Perfect Brow Definer in Brunette
Pixi Beauty Natural Brow Duo in Medium Brown
Tarte - The Brow Architect in Medium/Tan
Tarte - emphasEYES for brows Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Pencil in Medium Brown
Tarte - emphasEYES Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Mousse in Medium Brown












































Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these brow products? Do you have a favorite or one that just didn't work for you? Discuss in the comments below.

7 comments:

  1. Love how you ended the brow photos with a rainbow! I can't remember if I commented on your mascara post, but lashes and brows are what I LIVE for. I have more mascara and brow stuff than lipstick and glosses combined. Thanks for these mega posts. Makes picking out the winners easy and adding to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Jazmin Hunter: Thanks!

    @ sunnydee130: I plan to do a brow products hits & misses/good & bad video soon. I have so many brow products as well -- and mascara, come to think of it -- but I've been having some brow fails and some brow "wows" so I want to do some kind of video or post on what I think from the products I have. Would love to see something like that from you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think all of the brow powder works great! i think technique is the important part of doing it.

    http://sabrinatajudin.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite one is the Pixi Beauty Natural Brow Duo, it looks really natural, which I like, but still fills them in nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the post. I am a brow powder gal...next really like the boldness of a pencil.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You tightline like a pro!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)