June 15, 2013

L'Occitane Aromachologie Radiance and Hair Color Mask - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

If you don't already, you should be doing a hair mask in your hair care routine. There are many out there on the market, and I own a handful of them, with some being specific to your hair type and hair needs. I have one great for color care - the L'Occitane Aromachologie Radiance and Color Care Mask. Read all the info and my full review on this hair mask after the pics!

L'Occitane Aromachologie
Radiance and Color Care Mask






L'Occitane Aromachologie Radiance and Color Care Mask Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $32.00 (8.4 oz full size). Available on the L'Occitane website and at some retailers that sell L'Occitane.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

The rich, creamy Radiance and Color Care Mask for color-treated hair is formulated with a botanical blend of five essential oils: geranium, palmarosa, bergamot, rosemary and cedar - as well as grape seed extract, to help keep color from fading.

With a melting texture, the formula detangles hair, leaving color vibrant and hair soft, shiny and easy to manage. Additionally, UV filters help protect your hair color against the sun's harmful rays.

I love pretty much everything L'Occitane makes, but this is my first time using one of their hair care products and I really liked this. I have a slight addiction to hair masks, and I have a preference on which are my favs and which don't do a lot. I find this masks makes my hair super soft and shiny, as well as really manageable. I do have color in my hair - although it's not fresh color - but it makes my natural hair color and the old hair color look healthy and clean.

I don't really like the smell, but I find it tolerable for sure. Doesn't stick around for long and because my hair feels great after using this, I can deal with the scent. Keep in mind I am sensitive to smells so you may not care about this scent at all.

I apply this mask in the shower, after shampooing. I leave it in for about 5 minutes (2 minutes minimum). You can also wrap your hair with a warm towel to help open your scalp and allow the mask to sink deeply into the capillary fiber. You don't have to do this in the shower, but you'll want to apply it to wet hair (squeeze excess water from hair before applying). Then I really massage it in - starting at my ends - making sure it really penetrates my hair. I'll leave it on while I do a body scrub or something and then rinse it out. I usually don't follow up with a conditioner because the mask will be all I need to condition my hair.

If you have color treated hair you may want to look into using a color-care mask - like this one from L'Occitane - to keep your hair color vibrant.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this hair mask? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)