June 27, 2013

Amika Color pHerfection Shampoo & Hydrate Conditioner - pics, swatches, reviews

Hello, Beautiful!

I loved the Amika Obliphica Oil Treatment so much that I knew I wanted to try other products. In this post I'll share with you the Amika Color pHerfection Shampoo and Hydrate Conditioner - both from the Obliphica hair care line. I also have reviews coming up of their Perk Up Dry Shampoo and their Straight Up Smoothing Balm - so be on the look out for those blog posts soon. For now, check out all the product info and my full review on this shampoo & conditioner after the pics.




Amika Obliphica Color pHerfection Shampoo





Amika Obliphica Hydrate Conditioner






Amika Obliphica Color pHerfection Shampoo & Hydrate Conditioner Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $22.00 (14.37 oz size shampoo) and $19.00 (13.53 oz size conditioner). Other sizes available - listed & linked below in my review. Available on the Amika website and at professional salons. Click here to find an authorized salon near you (you'll need to email Amika - on the same page it does list that Beyond The Rack is NOT an authorized dealer and that you should be careful of counterfeit Amika products).
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses for shampoo, 5 out of 5 Kisses for conditioner

About the Obliphica Berry...
The Obliphica berry, for centuries renowned for its healing powers, has an arsenal of antioxidants, vitamins, healthy fatty acids, Omega 3, 6 & 9, and the rare Omega 7 (usually only found in fish oil). These potent vitamins come together to form a line that replenishes, moisturizes, and brings out hairs natural balance.


Amika Obliphica Color pHerfection Shampoo
Indulge dry locks with intense moisture while gently cleansing. This breakthrough formula combines Obliphica (Sea Buckthorn Berry) seed oil & Wild Cherry Bark extract to deliver a luxurious lather that rinses clean. Vitamin E infuses strands with increased manageability, while the pH range 5.0-5.5 locks in color -- leaving hair insanely radiant and shiny. For all hair types. Free of parabens and artificial colors.

Available in two sizes: the 14.37 fl oz/425ml for $22.00 (which is what I have) -- or the larger, 33.81 fl oz/1 L for $45.00. You can also get this in one of the kits they offer on their website.

This shampoo smells nice - just like all the Obliphica hair care products from Amika - and did a nice job at getting my hair clean. I don't think it really added much shine to my hair, but I'm not too worried about that when it comes to a shampoo - as I normally rely on a styling product to add shine. It did make my hair soft and manageable. I'd rate this a 4 out of 5 Kisses.


Amika Obliphica Hydrate Conditioner
Sea Buckthorn Berry (Obliphica) Hydrate Conditioner with omega 7 and Vitamin C gently hydrates, smoothes and repairs all hair types. Safe for color treated hair. Free of parabens, sulfates and artificial colors.

The Hydrate Conditioner gently detangles and reconstructs hair while infusing hair with fatty acids, proteins, antioxidants, and other nutrients. The creamy formula helps repair and return hair to it's natural balance, leavening it soft, manageable and voluminous.

Available in two sizes: the 13.53 fl oz/400 ml for $19.00 (which is what I have) -- or the larger, 33.8 fl oz/1 L for $38.00. You can also get this in one of the kits they offer on their website.

This conditioner smells nice - just like all the Amika Obliphica hair care products. The texture is really nice - I liked how creamy and smooth it was, making it super easy to work into all my hair. Washes out easily too.


Overall review on the shampoo & conditioner...
I really love the way these smell; I'm addicted to the scent! Makes my hair smell lovely and feel lovely too. My hair is soft, manageable, and healthy looking - and feeling. I don't feel like it adds much shine but I do feel like it makes my hair feel and look nice - adding bounce to it. Overall, I really liked both to these products --- probably the conditioner more than the shampoo. I'd recommend!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this shampoo & conditioner? Have you tried either one of them or do you want to? What do you think of the brand Amika? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)