May 20, 2013

Rimmel Glam'Eyes HD Quad Eye Shadow in Green Park, Purple Reign - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Rimmel has an updated version of their Glam'Eyes shadow quads: their Glam'Eyes HD Quad Eye Shadows! Available in 8 palettes, 2 of which I'll show you in this post, these affordable pretty shadows have multi-reflective pigments for really beautiful eyeshadow in any light. Check out my review and all the info after the pics!

Rimmel Glam'Eyes HD Quad Eye Shadow
Shades: Green Park, Purple Reign
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual shade.












Rimmel Glam'Eyes HD Quad Eye Shadow
Shade: Green Park







Rimmel Glam'Eyes HD Quad Eye Shadow
Shade: Purple Reign





Rimmel Glam'Eyes HD Quad Eye Shadow Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $5.50 to $5.99 depending where you shop (0.088 oz full size). Available at Walmart, Target, Walgreens, Drugstore.com, at Ulta, and everywhere else Rimmel Cosmetics are sold. Visit the Rimmel London website for more info and a Try It On tool.
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

Multi-reflective pigments make these eyeshadows look perfect under any light. Unique 4-shade palettes for vibrant and intense color. Velvety, creamy formula blends effortlessly. Use dry for subtle or luminous looks, or use wet for even greater color impact. Of course, use over a shadow primer for best wear and best color payoff.

My only complaint about these is I hate palettes where the shadows are in weird shapes - especially small spaces for the shadows. Sure, it looks really pretty how it is - I'm definitely attracted to how it looks - but it makes it harder to pick up those colors with your brush when you have to get in those small areas. You're more likely to get the other colors on the brush. I would much rather prefer they make it a "boring" palette and have four square or four circle pans of the colors; not as as visually beautiful, but far more practical.

The pigmentation on these is okay; works way better over a primer or a cream shadow base. They all have a luminous quality to them; very pretty.

Available in 8 palettes; I have Green Park and Purple Reign (which is what I'm showing you in this blog post) but I also want to try Heart Of Gold and Black Cab. What quads would you want?


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these shadow palettes? Which do you prefer? Have you tried them or are they on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

3 comments:

  1. wow so wonderful palettes! I love both of them, but especially the first! the shades are fantastic!

    http://tanyasoyer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que bonitas son las rosas! besos

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)