May 22, 2013

Elegant Touch Trend Nails in Lace - pics, review


Hello, Beautiful!

Who doesn't love quick and easy-to-use nail related items? I know I do! The Elegant Touch Trend Nails offer seven new designs for pretty length and design. I have them in Lace - which I'll show you in this post - and Pink Leopard. I think I'd like to get the Feather design too! Read my full review below after the pics!

Elegant Touch Trend Nails in Lace
























Elegant Touch Trend Nails Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $7.99 (per pack). Will be available on the Elegant Touch website, but you can also find these at Ulta
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

Have fun and add some glamour to your look with Elegant Touch's on-trend nails. Inspired by fashion and celebrity trends, Elegant Touch brings you exciting designs. UV Gel technology provides that added benefit of a salon gel, meaning the nail won't scratch and the nail stays bright and strong for the entire wear.

Available in Lace (shown in this post), Pink Leopard (which I also own and will likely show in the future), Pink Star, Rainbow Leopard, Pink Sky, Feather, and Purple Zebra.

I love easy-to-use nail items, and sometimes my nails just won't grow but I want some length. These fake nails are super easy to use and look nice.

They come with adhesive tabs, which are okay if you're just wanting to wear them for a day or two - but if you want longer wear from these then I definitely suggest you use a nail glue. The tabs are pretty good at keeping your nails on, but after a day one nail had popped off. I tried to put it back on with another adhesive tab but it came off again. I ended up taking them all off after 2 days; next time I'll use nail glue for sure!

Usually if I use adhesive tabs with fake nails I can get more than one use from them, but that wasn't the case with these. When I pulled them off the nails bent out of shape. It was weird; it was like they got soft. At least they were easy to come off!

Even though these are "short", I still filed them down more to a length that was more workable for me (aka, so I could text super easy still and dip into cream shadow pots, lol). To clean up the edges after I filed them down I just painted the edges with black polish - but use any polish color that goes with the design you have. Black just happened to look nice with these.

The little number things attached to the nails break off really easily and cleanly - which is nice because it does help apply them easier and then they still look nice after that is removed.

I do like these for special occasions  or quick date-night nails when you're in a rush - but I do think using nail glue is the way to go with these.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these fake nails? Have you tried them or are they on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.



3 comments:

  1. Quedan muy chulas y con un diseƱo original! besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Just an observation, if you pushed back your cuticles, you could have some seriously perfect nails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Sarah: Oh girl I know! I am so over due for a mani but life has been too busy. I used to do my nails every single day - changing polish, nail art, etc. - now I'm lucky to do them once a week or once every two weeks! Blah! Maybe I can make time this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)