April 5, 2013

Maneteeze Hair Perfume in Haut Mess - pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Who doesn't like their hair to smell good? I know I do. For me, shampoos and conditioners can smell good but don't really last in the hair. Hair products don't always smell nice either and seem to fade quickly, so I know some people use perfume in their hair. Why not try the Maneteeze Hair Perfume's out instead? I have one in the scent Haut Mess - which is a chocolate/caramel, delicious dessert smelling one -- but they have other scents if that's not your style. I really have been liking it; as it's not over whelming and makes my hair smell delicious!

Check out my pics, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Maneteeze Hair Perfume
Scent: Haut Mess
 



Maneteeze Hair Perfume Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $34.00 (50 ml full size). Available on the Maneteeze website and at select boutiques. For a complete list of retailers click here.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

Maneteeze Hair Perfumes contain a higher concentrate than average perfumes, but are much gentler for use on the hair. The long lasting fresh scent is noticeable for up to 12 hours, and even helps to extend the lift of a blow dry. Only a couple of spritzes provide all-over coverage without leaving a greasy consistency or drying out hair.

Sulfate and paraben free. Peta approved. Suitable for all hair types and will not leave an oily residue or dry out your hair. This will not conflict with your other body fragrance, so you can wear your perfume/body spray on your body and use this in your hair and you'll be good to go.

Available in three scents:

  • Haut Mess (the one I have, and the one featured in this blog post): This luscious mix of chocolate, caramel and desert-like scents engulf hair. Three sprays of this decadent hair perfume will sweeten any mood.
  • Black Widow: This husky fog of luxury contains enchanting undertones of dark amber for a smoky, intoxicating scent. The aroma has bite that will leave every one wanting more.
  • Social Butterfly: Sweet, soft vanilla infused luxury. This delicious hair fragrance matches a busy, bubbly life.
I thought Haut Mes was right up my alley. I'm sensitive to smells - especially florals - but have a love affair with anything chocolate scented. I have a chocolate body spray and a caramel body spray I got at Victoria's Secret years and years ago and I still love using them to this day. This hair perfume smells so good - like chocolate desert or something - but it's not overly sweet and it's certainly not strong. 

I spray this about 4 times on my hair; I flip my hair over, spray it twice there. Then flip it back to normal and spray it two more times. I don't know if it lasts 12 hours in my hair per say, but it definitely lasts a long time and leaves your hair smelling delicious. 

Of course if sweets/desserts aren't your thing then no worries, try one of the other fragrances. Social Butterfly sounds like a good universal scent - since it's vanilla scented - but I also like amber scents so Black Widow sounds good too. Now that I think about it, they all sound good to me! Which scent would you try?

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this product? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool! I have never heard of hair perfume before!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)