April 17, 2013

L'Occitane Lavender Body and Massage Gel - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I love L'Occitane products; their almond line of products are some of my favorite body care products of all time. I recently tried out their Lavender Body and Massage Gel - which feels really great going onto the skin, doesn't feel greasy and the scent is light and relaxing. Check out my full review below.

Check out my pics, swatches, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

L'Occitane Lavender Body and Massage Gel






L'Occitane Lavender Body and Massage Gel Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $35.00 (6.7 fl oz full size). Available on the L'Occitane website, at Nordstrom, and everywhere else L'Occitane products are sold.
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

This rich and smooth Lavender Massage Gel envelops the body with a soft, relaxing, aromatic scent. Its mild and gentle formula can be used every day to help nourish and soften the skin. It also makes for an excellent massage application, for delicious moments of pure relaxation.

I really liked the textured of this; very lightweight and smooth. It was non-sticky and non-greasy, which was great for massaging onto the skin. I will say that it absorbed into my skin faster than other massage products I've used, but it didn't leave any greasy feeling behind and my skin felt very soft after using this.

I think this is a nice massage product - for me, maybe not for everyday use or long, intense massages - but definitely one I enjoy reaching for. If you like lavender scents you will love this one and I suggest giving it a try.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this massage gel? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)