March 6, 2013

Santalia Calming Mask (for acne) - pics, swatches, review


Hello, Beautiful!

Last month I reviewed the Santalia Intensive Spot Treatment, which I fell in love with because it didn't irritate my skin and really did clear up my acne fast. I've tried out another product, their Calming Mask, and I continue to fall more and more in love with this brand! The Calming Mask feels good on your skin and is the perfect prescription for clearing up your skin and keeping your skin in check. I don't know why, but the Santalia brand works wonders for my skin. I've had clearer skin ever since!

Check out my pics, swatches, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Santalia Calming Mask




Santalia Calming Mask Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $29.95 (2 oz full size). Available on the Santalia website. You can also purchase the entire acne regimen kit for $79.95 if you want to go ahead and get all four pieces.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

The Santalia Calming Mask is great for acne prone skin! Gentle natural astringents and anti-bacterials balance and calm follicles below the skin surface. Rich mineral & sandalwood mask purifies and balances oily skin. Reduces swelling and redness in minutes - and the best part is it's free of benzyl peroxide, sulfates, artificial fragrance, dyes and preservatives!

This mask feels great going on; very cooling and refreshing. It has a thick creamy texture that's easy to spread and you don't need a super thick layer. This mask will turn a lighter, almost white color when dry. You can leave it on for a few minutes, just until it's fully dry, then wash it off - or you can leave it on as long as you wish. I usually put it on and go do something else. Sometimes it's on for 10 minutes, sometimes for 30 minutes. I've even had it on for an hour once because I got wrapped up watching the ending of a Lifetime movie, lol.

There is no sting or burning when using this mask, which is great. It does a nice job at reducing redness and swelling - hence the name "calming" mask. You can use this mask every day if you need to -- such as when you're really breaking out -- and then use just once or twice a week as maintenance. Use it as an overnight spot treatment if you wish, but you really don't need to leave it on that long in order to get the effects. This mask works rather quick, and I like that!

After I use the mask I follow up with the Santalia Intensive Spot Treatment to the areas of concern and my skin usually clears up in a day or two. My skin has been so much better since using these two products; now my habits of picking at my face just need to stop and I'm sure I'll have a clear face before I know it!

I would for sure recommend this mask for anyone with acne-prone skin, and the entire Santalia line!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this mask? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)