February 20, 2013

Cuore & Pelle - Amelia Bag in Rose - pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Cuore & Pelle is Italian for "Heart" and "Leather"; Cuore & Pelle is also a designer handbag studio that combines the love of quality design and luxury details in all their pieces. I recently got to try out the Amelia Bag in Rose, a pretty pink shade - and I love pink! This large, roomy bag has been one of my favorites to carry around because it holds all my stuff... and my son's stuff (i.e. Lego's, Matchbox cars, and army men) - because let's face it, us mom's carry around more of other people's stuff than our own. This bag is cute, large enough for everything - but not so large that you look crazy carrying it - and really nice quality. It's not just available in pink; you can also get this back in black, cream, khaki, aegean (a teal), and sol (a mustard yellow).

Check out my pics, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Cuore & Pelle - Amelia Bag
Shade: Rose






























Cuore & Pelle Amelia Bag Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $325. Available on the Cuore & Pelle website; click here if you want it in pink.
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

Made of genuine leather. Petite light gold stud detail with detachable leather tassel. Top zip closure and exterior zip pocket. Dual interior compartment with center zip divider. Solid cotton lining. Removable, adjustable shoulder strap.

Dimensions: 19" W x 11" H x 5" D
Handle Drop: 6"
Shoulder Strap Drop: Up to 22"

This bag is really nice quality and durable. It holds up well to all my abuse - as I'm really not gentle or careful with my purses (they'll be tossed in the back seat when I drive). Fits all my stuff really nicely, with room to spare... that is until my son wants me to hold his things.

The inside is a chocolate brown, which compliments the pink nicely. I'm not really a fan of the leather tassel, so I took that off. The white stitching at the top I could do without, but makes the bag more casual which I'm all about.

I did have a little trouble with the zipper (the main, top-close zipper). It doesn't always want to zip for me so I have to precisely hold the one side zip it. That's one thing that I was a little off about with this bag, but it's something I can work around.

If the price throws you off, keep in mind this is well-made and an investment purse (unlike the many Target purses I go through because they get broken and beat down). Also keep in mind you can wait for a deal to pop up; I know this bag was featured on GMA Deals back in July (I believe July; it might have been June) and this bag was just $75 back then! Maybe one day a deal like that will pop up again, so if it's not in your budget now don't let it leave your mind and just wait for a deal to hit. Otherwise, if your budget allows and you're looking for a new purse, give this one a look over!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this purse? What color would you get? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. I love to have this bag. The color and its design are superb!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)