November 6, 2012

Pixi - Beauty Blush No. 4 Rosy Rouge - swatches, pics, review


Hello, Beautiful!

Another product from Pixi Beauty to share with you in this post. This time something sweet for your cheeks: Pixi's Beauty Blush in the shade No. 4 Rosy Rouge. This silky-smooth powder blush has just the right pigmentation to give your cheeks a natural flush.

Check out my pics, swatches, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Pixi Beauty Blush
Shade: No. 4 Rosy Rouge











Pixi Beauty Blush Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $16.00 (0.16 oz full size). Available on the Pixi Beauty website, at Target, and everywhere else Pixi Beauty is sold.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

Super-silky, youth-enhancing powder blush infused with skin-loving ingredients. With added cheekbone-sculpting and mositure-trapping ingredients, this cashmere-silky treatment powder works to nourish skin while providing lush color.

Also infused with rosehip extract for vitamin boost and honeysuckle flower extract for its powerful anti-inflammatory properties. Mineral pigments provide soft, sheer shades and a long-lasting and natural-looking finish. Talc-free. Paraben free. Fragrance free.

I believe this blush has just-right pigmentation; it's not too much and it's not too little. It's soft, buildable color that looks natural and healthy. Loved the texture too - silky soft powder.

The shade, No. 4 Rosy Rouge, is a great rose shade that will compliment many skintones. I love that there is no shimmer or glitter, which I really don't prefer in my blush. Available in a total of four shades.

A great blush I'd recommend!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this blush? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. I love your reviews. Pictures and swatch are very clear.. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blush is great for any season- but I love how it looks like an autumn and winter flush from the cold weather! :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)