November 6, 2012

Glitter Gal Duo Chrome Polish in Contorted Mauve - pics, swatches, review


Hello, Beautiful!

I recently tried my first Glitter Gal Duo Chrome polish. I've tried (and LOVE) their holographic polishes, but had never ventured beyond the glittery-goodness. This duo chrome polish is gorgeous in the bottle and pretty on the nail.

Check out my pics, swatches, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Glitter Gal - Duo Chrome Polish
Shade: Contorted Mauve

 










Shown below using 3 coats:
 








Shown below using 1 coat of black polish and 2 coats of duo chrome polish:




Glitter Gal Duo Chrome Polish Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $ (15 ml full size). Available on the Glitter Gal website, and everywhere else Glitter Gal is sold. CLICK HERE to find a retailer near you.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

Glitter Gal uses the highest quality, most extravagant ingredients to offer their customers the most superior polish on the international market. They are "Big 5 Free" (TFR, camphor, formaldehyde, DPB, and toluene free), also cruelty free and vegan friendly.

Long-wearing, chip resistant, quick-drying, glossy finish, and comes boxed. Made in Australia.

Multi-dimensional metallic special effect nail polish that shows a metallic chrome like finish which changes color when viewed from different angles. Can be worn alone or over a solid black polish for the best results, as it's rather sheer on its own.

Available in six duo chrome shades; I'd love to also try Distorted Platinum and Warped Teal.

Another great line of polishes from Glitter Gal!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this nail polish? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)