November 14, 2012

CND Solar Oil - pics, before & after, review


Hello, Beautiful!

Cuticle oil is something I need to take stock in when cold weather hits. My hands always take a beating during the fall and winter and CND's Solar Oil - a nail and cuticle conditioner - is a great aid in making my hands look and feel better.

Check out my pics, before & after, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

CND Solar Oil






CND Solar Oil Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $16.99 (2.3 fl oz size shown in this post). Comes in several sizes; prices vary. Sizes include: 0.125 fl oz, 0.25 fl oz, 0.50 fl oz, 2.3 fl oz, and 4 fl oz. Available on the CND website (search for salon locations near you), at Ulta (they offer the 0.25 fl oz and 0.50 fl oz size), and everywhere else CND products are sold.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

Award-winning cuticle oil is infused with jojoba oil and vitamin E.

CND's Solar Oil's synergistic blend of naturally light oils and vitamin E offer intense therapy for dry, damaged cuticles. Jojoba oil carries the vitamin E deeply into the skin, reducing visible signs of aging and keeping hands soft and supple. Repeated use actually drives the oils deeper in the natural nail, for results that only get better with time.

With use of Solar Oil, nails hold color and enhancements better, feel stronger and are more flexible. Solar Oil features a super-penetrating formula that works wonders on nails and cuticles.

This had a lovely almond scent, felt non-greasy, and did a fantastic job at hydrating my cuticles and nails. The size I have comes with a dropper as well as the brush, so I can choose my application method.

Really loved this cuticle oil and I suggest you check it out as well!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this cuticle oil? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

3 comments:

  1. Solar oil is a godsend. I also use Lansinoh Lanolin if my cuticles are totally trashed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son has nut allergies so this item is a BIG NO! for my house (it contains sweet almond oil) :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really want to try this, always heard good things

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)