November 25, 2012

Beaute Cosmetics Liqui-Gel Stains for Cheeks and Lips in Flouron, Harlot - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I have another great product from Beaute Cosmetics to share with you: their Liqui-Gel Stains for Cheeks and Lips. I have two shades: Flouron and Harlet. Both shades look very intense in the tube but go on differently. I swatched them on my hands and also on my lips - but you could use these on cheeks too.

Check out my pics, swatches, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Beaute Cosmetics
Liqui-Gel Stains for Cheeks and Lips
Shades: Flouron, Harlot
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual shade.












Beaute Cosmetics
Liqui-Gel Stains for Cheeks and Lips
Shade: Flouron




 









Beaute Cosmetics
Liqui-Gel Stains for Cheeks and Lips
Shade: Harlot




 






Beaute Cosmetics Liqui-Gel Stains for Cheeks and Lips Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $29.00 (0.11 oz full size). Available on the Beaute Cosmetics website and everywhere else Beaute Cosmetics are sold.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

Beaute Cosmetics Liqui-Gel Stains easily blend due to their unique liqui-gel texture (you have about 10 to 12 seconds of blend time before they stain and set). Incredibly long lasting pigments set to stain the skin for long wearing color.

Available in 4 unique shades for all skin tones. Flouron looks like a neon orange in the tube but is actually a vibrant pink. Harlot looks like a blood red in the tube but is actually a berry red pink.

They have nice, sheer pigmentation but you can easily build up the intensity if you desire.

I personally like these best for lips, with the shade Flouron being my favorite! It's bold but I love it! Just be prepared to like the color because it will stain your lips and last for hours and hours. If you like cheek stains then you'll fall head-over-heels for these on your cheeks.

Another great product from Beaute Cosmetics that I'd highly recommend for anyone into lip and/or cheek stains!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this product? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Which shade do you like best? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)