November 13, 2012

AmLactin Alpha Hydroxy Therapy Moisturizing Body Lotion (2 sizes) - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

With cold weather season in full affect where I am, I cannot afford to skip moisturizing my body - not even for a single day - or I get extremely dry skin. I recently decided to test out a few AmLactin products and in this post I'll share with you my favorite from them: their Alpha Hydroxy Therapy Moisturizing Body Lotion. I have it in two sizes; one has a pump-top (which I keep in my bathroom for easy application after a shower). Affordable and hydrating, with a non-offensive barely-there scent, this is a body lotion I think should be on everyone's must-have list!

Check out my pics, swatches, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

AmLactin Alpha Hydroxy Therapy Moisturizing Body Lotion











AmLactin Alpha Hydroxy Therapy Moisturizing Body Lotion Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $14.99 (7.9 oz pop-open top) - $23.99 (14.1 oz pump-top). Available at many retailers, such as WalmartWalgreens and Drugstore.com. To find a retailer near you or online click here
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

An ideal body lotion for rough, dry skin. Recommended use it twice daily on hands, cuticles, arms, elbows, legs, knees, back and neck - basically neck to toe.

AmLactin's Alpha Hydroxy Therapy Moisturizing Body Lotion has a special formula with clinically proven 12% lactic acid that's pH-balanced for the skin. Don't let the word "acid" concern you; especially since lactic acid is a naturally occurring humectant for the skin with a certain affinity for water molecules to help keep skin hydrated. And the more moisture that can be retained deep within the skin, the softer and smoother your skin feels.

In addition, by encouraging natural skin cell renewal through exfoliation and delivering intense hydration deep within the skin, this lotion creates a soft, smooth texture you'll love.

Non-greasy, long lasting, and fragrance free. This is the #1 moisturizer brand recommended by dermatologists for rough, dry skin.

I loved how this lotion has a light, barely-there, non-offensive scent. That means any perfume I may want to wear won't compete or work against my body lotion. Great for women and men!

This lotion was very hydrating, especially when used after a shower. My skin feels so pampered, hydrated, soft and healthy when I use this.

I have a mini bottle I keep in my purse, but the two sizes in this post are in my house. I keep the pump-top version in my bathroom, because it's easy to apply right after a shower. The other bottle, which has a pop-open top, I keep downstairs in my makeup room. In other words, this lotion is always around when I need it.

This is one body lotion I think everyone should have - women and men. If you don't already own this, I highly recommend giving it a try!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this body lotion? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Do you prefer pump-tops or pop-open tops? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)