October 16, 2012

UNITE Beach Day Texturizing Spray - pics, review


Hello, Beautiful!

Back in February I shared with you two great volumizing products from the brand UNITE (their Boosta Spray and Expanda Dust - click here for that review post). In this post I have another product from UNITE, their Beach Day Texturizing Spray.

Check out my pics, stats, before & after, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

UNITE
Beach Day Texturizing Spray
 



Basic Stats for UNITE Beach Day Texturizing Spray:
Formula: spray liquid
Cost/Availability: $29.95 (1 fl oz full size). Available on the UNITE website and everywhere else UNITE is sold.
Packaging: rounded bottle with pull-off cap and spray-top
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
A spray to give hair effortless beachy waves. Use on damp or dry hair (best on dry hair; in my experience). Enhances waves, creates a 'lived-in' texture, thickens hair, and creates volume.

Cost/Availability:
$29.95 (1 fl oz full size). Available on the UNITE website and everywhere else UNITE is sold.

Packaging:
Rounded bottle with pull-off lid and spray-top.

UNITE Beach Day Texturizing Spray Review:
Over the years I've tried several wave sprays, because I love the look they create, but they don't all work. UNITE's Beach Day works like a charm without leaving my hair crunchy.

Simply spray on your hair, holding the bottle about 6 to 8 inches away. Then scrunch with your fingers and allow to air-dry. You can also use a blowdryer with a diffuser attachment. You can even spray on your roots for an added lift.

It gave my hair subtle beachy waves without making my hair crunchy or dry. It didn't stay wavy all day, but a few sprays to refresh my style and I was good to go. I will say I didn't like the smell; it just wasn't my cup of tea but it's not a bad smell.

I rated this a 4 out of 5 Kisses because it's a good spray, better than average, but not the best I've tried for my hair. However, I did have a friend test it and her hair turned out much more wavy than mine (and the style lasted longer in her hair than it did in mine), and she rated it a 5 out of 5 Kisses!

I'd recommend checking this out if you're into the beachy wave hair style.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this product? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)