October 28, 2012

Leonor Greyl Styling Serum & Volumizing Shampoo - pics, swatches, reviews


Hello, Beautiful!

Not long ago I reviewed the Leonor Greyl Softening Hair Mask (which I'm head-over-heels in love with). In this post I have two more Leonor Greyl products to share with you: Styling Serum and Volumizing Shampoo. I love the Leonor Greyl line of luxury hair care products. They work and they work really good!

Check out my pics, swatches, info, and reviews... click on pics to view them larger.

Leonor Greyl - Serum De Soie Sublimateur
Styling Serum

 

 

 



Leonor Greyl Styling Serum Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $44.00 (2.5 oz full size). Available on the Leonor Greyl Website, at Nordstrom, and everywhere else Leonor Greyl is sold - such as salons; click here to find a salon near you.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

A daily-use styling serum for all hair types. This nourishing product is perfect for bringing out the true beauty of your hair, especially thin hair.

Apply to damp or dry hair to help detangle, protect and nourish hair - helping to eliminate frizz. I use about 2 to 4 pumps, but I have long hair (mid-back length). You may only need to use 2 pumps.

This styling serum has a light scent and a smooth, creamy liquid-like texture. It applies beautifully and does a fantastic job in my hair without weighing it down. I have very fine, thin hair and this serum feels weightless in it.

I highly recommend trying out this serum!




Leonor Greyl - Bain Volumateur Aux Algues
Volumizing Shampoo

 

 

 




Leonor Greyl Volumizing Shampoo Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $43.00 (7 oz full size). Available on the Leonor Greyl Website, at Nordstrom, and everywhere else Leonor Greyl is sold - such as salons; click here to find a salon near you.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

A volumizing shampoo with detangling properties. This shampoo adds strength, volume, body and shine to thin and long hair. The detangling effect eliminates the need to use a conditioner, which often has a weighing-down effect.

This is a volumizing shampoo that actually adds volume to your hair! I have long (mid-back length) fine, thin hair and I lack volume every single day. I've used many volumizing shampoo's in the past and they often don't do much more than clean my hair. Leonor Greyl's Volumizing Shampoo, however, does a great job of adding volume to my hair.

This shampoo has a nice light scent and a rich, smooth liquid-gel texture. You don't need a lot; just use small amounts of water to emulsify it and work into a gentle lather. Rinse and repeat.

I have used this on its own (without following up with conditioner) and I was shocked that my hair came out great. However, I'm a creature of habit and used a conditioner after this shampoo and still loved my results.

Definitely a luxury hair care product I'd highly recommend to anyone with thin hair!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these products? Have you tried either of them, or do you want to try either of them? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)