October 31, 2012

H20+ Face Oasis Dual-Action Exfoliating Cleanser and Hydrating Treatment - pics, swatches, reviews


Hello, Beautiful!

I recently tested out two products from the brand H20+, their Face Oasis Dual-Action Exfoliating Cleanser and their Face Oasis Hydrating Treatment. I was really impressed with both products, but especially impressed with the Face Oasis Hydrating Treatment.

Check out my pics, swatches, info, and reviews... click on pics to view them larger.

H20+
Face Oasis Dual-Action Exfoliating Cleanser
 











H20+ Face Oasis Dual-Action Exfoliating Cleanser Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $25.00 (4 fl oz full size). Available on the H20+ website and everywhere else H20+ products are sold. Click here to find a retailer near you.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

An exfoliating fusion of fruit enzymes and marine algae helps sweep away dull surface cells, leaving skin luminous and ready to receive maximum moisture. Non-abrasive exfoliants renew the skin's surface without irritation. Moisture-rich marine botanicals provide deep oil-free hydration for visibly smooth, radiant skin.

I thought this cleanser had a nice refreshing scent, although I can't really describe it. The texture was nice for an exfoliating cleanser. It had tiny exfoliating beads in a gel-like cleanser. Gentle, yet effective.

This not only got my skin clean, but made it smooth. Gentle enough to use daily.

I'd recommend checking this out!





H20+
Face Oasis Hydrating Treatment











H20+ Face Oasis Hydrating Treatment Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $36.00 (1.7 fl oz full size). Available on the H20+ website and everywhere else H20+ products are sold. Click here to find a retailer near you.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

Hydrating marine botanicals rapidly replenish depleted skin and fill surface lines with a surge of moisture. Multivitamins A and E help skin resist daily damage from environmental stress. Phospholipid microspheres deliver time-released hydration to keep skin looking revitalized all day.

This had a nice light scent, and again, I can't really describe the scent. It is a cooling, hydrating gel. It almost feels like cool water going on your skin, absorbing quickly. It hydrates without being greasy - perfect for those of use with oily skin, but great for anyone.

This is a product I highly recommend!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these products? Have you tried either of them or are they on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.




No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)