September 16, 2012

Anastasia Kisses On My List Volume 2 Hydrafull Gloss Set - Holiday 2012 - swatches, pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Anastasia is making this holiday season a little more beautiful with her Kisses On My List Volume 2 Hydrafull Gloss Set, as well as her Want You To Want Me Eyeshadow Palette Set (which I will post about in a few days). Both sets are inspired by the 70's, and I think you will fall for these holiday kits once you see them!

In this post I'll show you the Kisses On My List Volume 2 Hydrafull Gloss Set, which includes 6 full sized Hydrafull Lip Glosses -- including 3 new and exclusive Hypercolor glosses. Hypercolor reacts with your skin's chemistry to stain your lips a custom hue that is all your own. That means that shades Lola, Jolene and Roxanne will look slightly different on each individual. All 6 full sized lip glosses are just $30 in this 2012 holiday kit! That's just $5 per gloss; what a steal... especially when they retail for $18 each on their own!

I already love Anastasia's Hydrafull Glosses, so this set is a winner in my book with six very wearable shades! My favorites are Lola, Moi, and Roxanne. What shade do you like best?

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Anastasia Kisses On My List
Volume 2 Hydrafull Gloss Set
Shades: Moi, Maggie May, Sharona, Lola, Jolene, Roxanne.
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual shade.




















Anastasia Kisses On My List
Volume 2 Hydrafull Gloss Set
Shade: Moi
Shade Description: A non-shimmery rose brown nude.


 












Anastasia Kisses On My List
Volume 2 Hydrafull Gloss Set
Shade: Maggie May
Shade Description: A non-shimmery milky pink peach nude.


 












Anastasia Kisses On My List
Volume 2 Hydrafull Gloss Set
Shade: Sharona
Shade Description: A peach shimmer.


 












Anastasia Kisses On My List
Volume 2 Hydrafull Gloss Set
Shade: Lola (Hypercolor)
Shade Description: A cool toned light pink, which leaves behind a stain.


 












Anastasia Kisses On My List
Volume 2 Hydrafull Gloss Set
Shade: Jolene (Hypercolor)
Shade Description: A warmer toned light pink shimmer, which leaves behind a stain.


 












Anastasia Kisses On My List
Volume 2 Hydrafull Gloss Set
Shade: Roxanne (Hypercolor)
Shade Description: A warm golden pink shimmer, which leaves behind a stain.


 









Basic Stats for Anastasia Kisses On My List Volume 2 Hydrafull Gloss Set:
Formula: liquid gloss
Wear: average
Coverage: sheer; stain
Shade Info: set includes 6 glosses
Cost/Availability: $30.00 (0.07 fl oz each full size). Available on Anastasia's website and Sephora's website.
Packaging: rounded tube with twist-off lid and flexible paddle applicator
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!


Formula:
Anastasia's Hydrafull Glosses are ultra hydrating and clinically proven to improve the texture of the lips. In 10 minutes, 90% reported lips are hydrated. At 1 week, 87% reported this lip gloss provides lasting moisture. At 4 weeks, 83% saw improvement in texture of lips and again, 90% reported lips are hydrated. Contains key ingredients, like "Kiss Me Quick", a plant extract that helps increase volume and fullness in lips. Brown Algae, which helps smooth, firm, hydrate and revitalize the appearance of skin. And Balkan Botanical Infusion, an exclusive antioxidant-rich complex that helps soften, soothe and hydrate skin.

Wear:
Average gloss wear. Re-apply as wanted/as needed. The three Hypercolor glosses that stain your lips will leave behind a lip stain that is longer lasting.

Coverage:
Sheer glosses, plus three that leave a stain to your lips.

Shade Info:
This set includes six shades: Moi, Maggie May, Sharona, Lola, Jolene, and Roxanne. 

Cost/Availability:
$30.00 (0.07 fl oz each full size). Available on Anastasia's website and Sephora's website.

Packaging:
Rounded tube with twist-off lid and flexible paddle applicator.

Anastasia Kisses On My List Volume 2 Hydrafull Gloss Set Review:
I already love Anastasia's Hydrafull glosses, so this lip gloss set is a winner in my book! You can't beat the price; just $30 for six full sized lip glosses! All the shades are super wearable, so this makes a great gift for many people on your holiday list (including yourself!).

The new Hypercolor glosses have sheer gloss color but also custom stain your lips by working with your body's chemistry. That means it may look slightly different on every single person, but they leave a pinkish tint behind.

Out of all six shades it's hard to pick a favorite, but I love the shade Moi -- it's a perfect non-shimmery nude with just the right amount of pink and brown to make it a flattering nude for my medium skintone. The shade Lola and Roxanne are my next favorites -- really pretty pinks!

I love how hydrating these glosses are. They really do hydrate my lips, which is hard to do with my beyond dry lips.

Overall, I would very much suggest you pick up this set. You could keep the whole set for yourself, pick up an extra set for a friend for a holiday gift, or even divide up the set into six individual gifts. 

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this holiday set? Is this on your holiday wish list? What shade do you like best? Discuss in the comments below.

3 comments:

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)