July 31, 2012

TINte Cosmetics Flavored Lip Shine in Mynt Kiss - swatches, pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Back in April I reviewed TINte Cosmetic's Flavored Lip Shine in the shade Double Bubble (I also reviewed their Match Book in Smoky Eyes). In this post I'll show you their Flavored Lip Shine in the shade Mynt Kiss - which I prefer over Double Bubble (although I do love that bubble gum flavor/scent).

Before I get into the pics and swatches, I wanted to re-mention the Beauty Insider Team opportunity TINte Cosmetics offers. Right now it's a ground floor opportunity and you can get started for just $99, which includes 13 full sized products. The way it works is simple: you earn commission on the products you sell, allowing you to build your own work-from-home business. CLICK HERE for all the info.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

TINte Cosmetics Flavored Lip Shine
Shade: Mynt Kiss
Shade Description: A rose pink with shimmer.










Basic Stats for TINte Cosmetics Flavored Lip Shine:
Formula: liquid gloss
Wear: average
Coverage: sheer to medium
Shade Info: currently available in 10 shades/flavors
Cost/Availability: $18.00 (0.17 fl oz full size). Available on the TINte Cosmetics website.
Packaging: rounded tube with twist-off lid and doe-foot applicator
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
TINte's Flavored Lip Shines are enriched with shea butter to give your lips moisture and nourishing properties. Great shimmer and shine, these delicious glosses will not only look sweet but taste sweet too. The outer packaging resembles a vintage cigar tube and is 100% recyclable!

Wear:
Average gloss wear. Re-apply as wanted/as needed. 

Coverage:
Sheer to medium. The shade Mynt Kiss had more color to it than the shade Double Bubble.

Shade Info:
Currently available in 10 shades/flavors.

Cost/Availability:
$18.00 (0.17 fl oz full size). Available on the TINte Cosmetics website.

Packaging:
Rounded tube with twist-off lid and doe-foot applicator. The outer packaging resembles a vintage cigar tube and is 100% recyclable.

TINte Cosmetics Flavored Lip Shine Review:
I've tried TINte's Flavored Lip Shines before, in the shade Double Bubble (click HERE for that review), but wanted to try other shades.

The shade Mynt Kiss is a pretty pink rose with shimmer, and I like the shade better than Double Bubble. However, I like the way Double Bubble smelled/tasted better -- the bubble gum scent/flavor was delicious! The mint scent/flavor of Mynt Kiss is nice too; nothing to complain about there.

I like the formulation of this gloss. It's moisturizing and feels great on my lips. Lasts an average amount of time for a gloss, and of course how long it lasts will depend on how much you're talking, eating, kissing, etc. while wearing it.

Overall, I'd recommend these!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this lip gloss? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)