April 4, 2012

TINte Cosmetics - Match Book in Smoky Eyes: swatches, pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I have a great palette from TINte Cosmetics to share with you today, it's their Match Book in Smoky Eyes. I love this palette. All the shades are just my style! This palette includes shadows, a cream liner, blush, glosses and brushes - not to mention an easy-to-follow instructional guide on the back for those that need some guidance.

Also, just wanted to quickly mention that I saw on the TINte Cosmetics website they have a Beauty Insider Team opportunity. It's a ground floor opportunity and you can get started for $99, which includes 13 full sized products. You'll earn commissions on the products you sell and can build your own work-from-home business! I just wanted to mention this to you in case you are interested; I know I get emails from time to time asking me about things like Avon and Mary Kay, but those companies are so saturated with consultants. This is your chance to get in on the ground floor with TINte Cosmetics! CLICK HERE for all the info.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

TINte Cosmetics - Match Book
Shade: Smoky Eyes















Basic Stats for TINte Cosmetics Match Book:
Includes: two pressed-powder shadows, a cream eyeliner, a pressed powder blush, two lip glosses and two brushes
Shade Info: currently available in 3 Match Book choices
Cost/Availability: $28.00 (0.05 oz each shadow, 0.04 oz cream liner, 0.10 oz blush, 0.03 oz each gloss). Available on the TINte Cosmetics website. Save 20% off just for my readers through April 30, 2012 by using the code valentinekisses
Packaging: rectangular palette that opens to have a mirror on one side and the makeup/brushes on the other side
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses


Includes:
The TINte Cosmetics Match Book contains two eyeshadows (pressed powder), a creamy eyeliner, a blush (pressed powder), two lip glosses and two brushes. Plus, there is an easy to follow 5-step guide for those that need some direction.

Shade Info:
Currently available in three Match Book Choices. I have the one for Smoky Eyes, but there is also one for Natural Beauty and one for Blushed Beauty. They are all palettes I'd love to own!

Cost/Availability:
 $28.00 (0.05 oz each shadow, 0.04 oz cream liner, 0.10 oz blush, 0.03 oz each gloss). Available on the TINte Cosmetics website. Save 20% off just for my readers through April 30, 2012 by using the code valentinekisses

Packaging:
Rectangular palette that opens to have a mirror on one side and the makeup & brushes on the other side. Includes an easy-to-follow 5-step instruction guide on the back.

TINte Cosmetics Match Book Review:
I loved this palette! Every single product and color in this palette are perfect for my style and taste. You get shadow, liner, blush, and lips all in one palette.

The shadows have nice pigmentation - which is buildable, of course. I love the shades, they are gorgeous! The liner is very creamy and very pigmented - a nice rich black shade. The blush is a pretty, fresh pop of pink - which is flattering on my skintone and makes me look alive. The glosses are great for a smokey eye and are nice and hydrating to the lips.

The included brushes are pretty nice too - definitely usable! Overall, a really great palette that I'd recommend checking out!


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this palette? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

2 comments:

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)