April 10, 2012

NOTD: Kisses for Valentine Kisses!

Hello, Beautiful!

I recently picked up two sets of the Sephora by OPI limited edition Betsey Johnson Trend Tips in the Lips print. Do they or do they not go perfectly with my blog and theme? They are practically screaming Valentine Kisses! I love them! And even though my nails are still stubs and having difficulties, lol, I still wanted to wear these for a few days this week. Let me know what you think of them!

And in case you're interested, you can pick up a pack for $12 on Sephora's website while they're still available (they're a limited edition product and there are 3 Betsey Johnson prints available - Lips, Cheetah, or Skulls).

Oh, and don't mind the fact that they are not applied perfectly. I put these on late last night, half asleep, but I just wanted to get it done. I didn't even know I had a tear on my middle finger nail until I went to go through the photos.






Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this NOTD? Did you try these or do you want to? Discuss in the comments below.

7 comments:

  1. Such cuteness! Perfect for the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute mani!! I love it. Don't think it's something I would wear personally though. Maybe as an accent nail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! This is super cute!! I love it *-*

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are cute! turned out really well

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)