April 12, 2012

Lancome Rouge In Love High Potency Lipcolor in Corail In Love - swatches, pics

Hello, Beautiful!

Today is my birthday - yay for being 28! I've been sick so I've had zero time to put together a post. Please just enjoy these pics of Lancome's Rouge In Love High Potency Lipcolor in the shade Corail In Love.

Check out my pics, swatches... click on pics to view them larger.

Lancome Rouge In Love High Potency Lipcolor
Shade: Corail In Love

   

 











Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this lipstick? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

10 comments:

  1. Soo pretty, I want one of these so badly!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous on you! I love the little stocking stitches on the tube <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! Love that colour, I have a serious obsession with coral at the moment!


    www.freshlookbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday :)
    This lipstick looks good, i might have to snatch it up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! This color is gorgeous, must have it now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just wanted to thank everyone for the Birthday Wishes!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful color! How long does it last on you? Would it be good for a wedding (will it transfer to the groom for the first kiss?)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Anonymous: It's supposed to give you up to 6 hours of wear, but I didn't find that to be true for me. It is fairly long lasting though, but not transfer resistant. Still really pretty for a wedding!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)