April 3, 2012

Everyday Minerals Pearl Eyes in Seahorse, Starlit and Shimmer Eyes in Mystic Nights - swatches, pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I have three more shades from Everyday Minerals Shimmer Eyes and Pearl Eyes to share with you all. I've already showed you their Shimmer Eyes in All Spice and their Pearl Eyes in Laptop in a previous post. In those post I'll show you Starlit, Sea Horse, and Mystic Night. These three shades are GORGEOUS; seriously, I love them all! They are richly pigmented, go on smooth and have such pretty shimmer to them. I can't pick a favorite, but let me know what your favorite is!

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.


Everyday Minerals
Pearl Eyes & Shimmer eyes
Shades: Seahorse, Starlit, Mystic Nights
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual shade.








Everyday Minerals Pearl Eyes
Shade: Sea Horse
Shade Description: A pearly nude.










Everyday Minerals Pearl Eyes
Shade: Starlit
Shade Description: A shimmering charcoal gray with a slight, barely there green undertone.







Basic Stats for Everyday Minerals Pearl Eyes:
Formula: loose powder
Wear: average to above average
Coverage: nicely pigmented
Shade Info: currently available in 11 Pearl shades
Cost/Availability: $4.50 to $7.00 depending on size. Just so you know, the one I'm showing in this post is the Travel size. Available on the Everyday Minerals website.
Packaging: rounded tube with twist-off lid and roller-ball applicator; non-travel size (listed on their site as Mini) is a rounded jar with twist-off lid and sifter
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

Everyday Minerals Pearl Eyes Review:
The Everyday Minerals Pearl Eyes shadow offers just the right amount of sheen and radiance. Smooth pigments that blend easily.

Starlit is my favorite because I have an unhealthy obsession with gray shadows, lol, but Sea Horse is also just as pretty as a wonderful core nude shade to own. I'd recommend these!




Everyday Minerals Shimmer Eyes
Shade: Mystic Night
Shade Description: A gorgeous shimmery eggplant purple.







Basic Stats for Everyday Minerals Shimmer Eyes:
Formula: loose powder
Wear: average to above average
Coverage: very pigmented
Shade Info: currently available in 21 Shimmer shades
Cost/Availability: $5 to $8 depending on size. Available on the Everyday Minerals website.
Packaging: rounded jar with twist-off lid and sifter (this is listed on their site as the Mini); their travel-size is  a rounded tube with twist-off lid and roller-ball applicator
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

Everyday Minerals Shimmer Eyes Review:
Make a striking, sparkling impact with Everyday Minerals' shimmer eye shadow. These shadows are very pigmented - I was really impressed with the level of pigmentation! They are smooth, silky, soft and blend beautifully.

Mystic Night is such a gorgeous purple. I'd highly recommend!


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these shadows? What shade do you like best? Discuss in the comments below.

3 comments:

  1. Amazing shades! I love all three of them that you showed in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to see how Mystic Night is amazing once applied! I just ordered a few eye shadows from EM (including this perfect purple) and foundation samples. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)