March 18, 2012

Omorovicza Essentials Travel Kit - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I just went on a mini stay-cation with my husband over the past two nights (we stayed at a local hotel, and tonight we're going to Baltimore to see the comedian Gabriel Inglasias). My mom and grandmom are visiting as well, to watch our son and dogs, while my husband and I celebrate our belated 8-year wedding anniversary. One of the things I packed was my Omorovicza Essentials Kit, which is what I'm going to show you in this post. I am really loving the Omorovicza brand!

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Omorovicza Essentials Travel Kit
Includes: Queen of Hungary Mist, Illuminating Moisturizer, Rejuvenating Night Cream, two deluxe samples of Thermal Cleansing Balm, an ultra-soft cleansing mitt, plus four sample packets that include: Instant Plumping Cream, Gentle Buffing Cleanser, Complexion Enhancer, Reviving Eye Cream. All products in a patent blue travel bag. 
 


















 



  



 


















Basic Stats for Omorovicza Essentials Kit:
Includes: Queen of Hungary Mist, Illuminating Moisturizer, Rejuvenating Night Cream, two deluxe samples of Thermal Cleansing Balm, cleansing mitt, four sample packets that include Instant Plumping Cream, Gentle Buffing Cleanser, Complexion Enhancer, Reviving Eye Cream. All products in a patent blue travel bag.
Cost/Availability: $150 for the set. Available on the Omorovicza website. The kit is valued at $236.42 (plus the travel bag, which is actually really nice). Right now this kit is just $99!
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!


Includes:
Queen of Hungary Mist (0.67 oz) - $16.96 value
Illuminating Moisturizer (0.67 oz) - $59.06 value
Rejuvenating Night Cream (0.67 oz) - $88.58 value
two deluxe samples of Thermal Cleansing Balm (0.17 oz each) - $10.20 each value ($20.40 total)
cleansing mitt - $15.00 value
four sample packets that include:
Instant Plumping Cream (0.07 oz) - $10.70 value
Gentle Buffing Cleanser (0.07 oz) - $1.25 value
Complexion Enhancer (0.07 oz) - $5.56 value
Reviving Eye Cream (0.07 oz) - $18.91 value
All products in a patent blue travel bag 

Cost/Availability:
$150 for the set. Available on the Omorovicza website. The kit is valued at $236.42 (plus the travel bag, which is actually really nice). Right now this kit is just $99!

Omorovicza Essentials Kit Review:
The Omorovicza brand is a luxury brand that I truly am falling head over heels in love with! Maybe it's because I'm Hungarian and this is a Hungarian brand, or maybe it's just because Omorovicza is a really quality brand (yeah, probably that), but their products work really well with my skin!

This kit includes just about everything you'd need when traveling or on vacation, or even just to try out a bunch of their products. With a large variety, you can get a great feel for their brand, the quality of their products (which is superb) and how well they will work for you and your skin.

I haven't had the chance to try out everything in this kit, although I did write this post before going on my mini stay-cation, so it's very possible I've used everything in this kit by the time this post gets published. So far, I love the Illuminating Moisturizer, Cleansing Mitt, Reviving Eye Cream, and the Thermal Cleansing Balm. Everything else I'm still waiting to use, and fully plan to.

Overall, yes, I'd recommend this kit and anything this brand offers!


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this kit? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)