March 29, 2012

Beauty For Real Miracle Mascara - swatches, pics, before & after, review

Hello, Beautiful!

A couple days ago I shared with you the Beauty For Real Illuminating Lip Gloss, and in this post I'll share with you the Beauty For Real Miracle Mascara. It features a mirror on the side of the tube and a button on the top lid to illuminate the wand. I've included some before and after pics as well so you can see how this mascara works.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Beauty For Real - Miracle Mascara
Shade: Baby Got Black





  

 






Beauty For Real - Miracle Mascara
Before & After:

Basic Stats for Beauty For Real - Miracle Mascara:
Formula: mascara
Shade Info: currently available in just this one, great-for-everyone black shade
Cost/Availability: $23.00 (9 ml full size). Available on the Beauty For Real website, the Dermstore website, and everywhere else Beauty For Real is sold.
Packaging: squared tube with twist-off lid and mascara wand applicator; side mirror and button on top of lid to illuminate the mascara.
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
A creamy, long-wearing formula that is resistant to oil, sweat and tears - yet will remove easily with makeup remover. 

Shade Info:
Currently available in this one, great-for-everyone black shade. A nice deep, rich black!

Cost/Availability:
$23.00 (9 ml full size). Available on the Beauty For Real website, the Dermstore website, and everywhere else Beauty For Real is sold.

Packaging:
Squared tube with twist-off lid and mascara wand applicator. Features a mirror on the side of the tube and a button on the top of the lid that lights up the mascara wand.

Beauty For Real - Miracle Mascara Review:
What I really loved about this mascara was how easily it went on without clumping. It slid on and coated every lash evenly, giving my lashes a pretty, elongated look.

For my lashes, this mascara would be considered a natural look. It doesn't give me the volume I normally prefer, but is certainly a new favorite for every day looks! I like the deep, black color this mascara provides - gives lashes a very defined look.

The packaging is great too - who doesn't love extras like a mirror and a light?

Overall, I'd recommend!


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this mascara? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. Seems like a nice everyday mascara. I like mascaras that doesn´t clump.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)