February 11, 2012

indi chocolate Lip Balm - Chocolate Love, Chocolate Mint Devine, Chocolate Vanilla Temptation

Hello, Beautiful!

Hopefully you recently just checked out my introductory post about the brand indi chocolate. If you haven't, click here to read all about this great company (and check out my review and pics of the actual edible chocolate she makes). As I mentioned, I will be reviewing all the indi chocolate products I have. In this post, I'll show you three lip balms.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review...

indi chocolate Lip Balm
Continue scrolling down to see more pics on each individual scent/flavor.









Keep in mind that I took these before/after pics just a few days ago. I was really sick and my lips were really dry/chapped. You can see how well this lip balm hydrated them after the first use. My lips just continued to get better as I applied this lip balm.





indi chocolate Lip Balm
Scent/Flavor: Chocolate Love
 






indi chocolate Lip Balm
Scent/Flavor: Chocolate Mint Devine
 






indi chocolate Lip Balm
Scent/Flavor: Chocolate Vanilla Temptation
 




indi chocolate Lip Balm PRO's & CON's:
PRO's: melts into your lips within seconds, feels silky smooth without that waxy feeling, smells delicious
CON's: doesn't taste like the scent/flavor as much as it smells like it, which is fine by me, but if you like to taste the flavor more than smell it then you may not prefer these

Basic Stats for indi chocolate Lip Balm:
Formula: stick lip balm
Wear: re-apply as needed/as wanted
Coverage: goes on clear
Shade Info: Currently available in 5 scents/flavors
Cost/Availability: $4.00 each. Available on the indi chocolate website.
Packaging: rounded lip balm tube with pull-off cap and twist-up product
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!


Formula:
This lip balm is a great value! It feels silky smooth on your lips, and literally melts into your lips within seconds. Made with olive oil, coconut oil, shea butter, Vitamin E, and of course chocolate, this lip balm is packed with great-for-you products.

Wear:
As with any lip balm, re-apply as needed... or in the case of this lip balm, as wanted!

Coverage:
This may look like a chocolate color in the tube, but it goes on clear so it will work on everyone.

Shade Info:
Currently available in five scents/flavors. I do want to point out that these smell more like chocolate than actually tasting like chocolate - but that's perfectly okay with me. I just love the way these feel... and smell! I have the Chocolate Love, Chocolate Mint Devine, and Chocolate Vanilla Temptation, but you can also buy Chocolate Orange Smooch, or Mocha Madness.  All great flavors that go with chocolate perfectly! With how affordable they are, you can pick up all 5 for just $20!

Cost/Availability:
$4.00 each. Available on the indi chocolate website.


Packaging:
Rounded lip balm tube (standard size) with pull-off cap and twist-up product.

indi chocolate Lip Balm Review:
These lip balms feel great on your lips! They go on a little hard at first, but within seconds they will melt into your lips from the heat of your body. You will then rub your lips together and they will feel silky smooth.

As I mentioned above, they do smell more like their scent/flavor name than they actually taste like them. I'm okay with that because they feel amazing and smell great too!

I currently keep the Chocolate Love right here in front of me on my blogging desk. I keep the Chocolate Vanilla Temptation in my purse. My son stole the Chocolate Mint Devine, but I think I can steal it back from him, lol. You know what other scents/flavors I'd love to see in the future? Chocolate Salted Caramel, White Chocolate, and Chocolate Almond. Okay, now I'm just making myself hungry!

Obviously if you're not a chocolate lover than these lip balms are not for you. But if you do love chocolate, or even if you just like chocolate, then give these a try. I absolutely recommend them!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these lip balms? Have you tried indi chocolate lip balms or are they now on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

7 comments:

  1. Oh my, these sounds yummy! I admit - I'm a chocoholic though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Biba: You'd go crazy for her "OMG" Mint Chocolate Body Lotion! It smells like mint chocolate ice cream, or a chocolate mint candy. It's so delicious smelling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm...these lip balms sounds delicious.I actually like that they go on clear :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm...i think this is great!!! i actually like lipbalms that taste good..haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'Love your lips -- give them chocolate"!! Great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lip products that smells like chocolate? I'm sold

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)