December 20, 2011

POP Clip-In Color Strips 16", 100% Fine Human Hair - Light Purple: pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I've got another POP Clip-In extension to share with you today. This time it's the POP Clip-In Color Strips 16", 100% Fine Human Hair, in Light Purple.

POP Clip-In Color Strips 16"
100% Fine Human Hair
Shade: Light Purple
Shade Description: A lighter shade of purple (but not light as in lilac).


 














Shown below in my hair; any blue you see is my actual hair.












Basic stats for POP Clip-In Color Strips 16", 100% Fine Human Hair:

Cost/Availability: $8.00 to $10.00 depending where you shop (1 piece). Available on HairExtensions.comVogueWigs.comBeauty.com, and at many other retailers. Click here for a list of online retailers, or Click here to find a retailer near you.
Details: heat-friendly, Tru2Life 100% polyester fiber made in Japan
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses


Cost/Availability:
$8.00 to $10.00 depending where you shop (1 piece). Available on HairExtensions.comVogueWigs.comBeauty.com, and at many other retailers. Click here for a list of online retailers, or Click here to find a retailer near you.


Details:
100% Human Hair that you can curl or straighten using thermal tools so they blend seamlessly with your natural hair.


POP Clip-In Color Strips 16" Review:
This clip-in extension is made of 100% fine human hair. It doesn't feel a whole lot different from the other POP extensions I have, but it does feel softer. I find it's easier to style too. To get that curl I just left it twisted up (in a circle) in its package and it came out in a pretty loose curl.

The shade I have, Light Purple, isn't a shade I would typically choose, but it's fun to change it up sometimes. Plus, my nieces would love to borrow this when they visit. There are other shades available; I believe 9 in total - including a blue which I was thinking of getting a few of, to switch to instead of dying my hair every 4 to 5 weeks (to refresh the blue). I still may do that; not sure. The other colors I've seen are: Amethyst (a dark purple), Light Purple (the shade shown in this post), Purple (another purple), Blue, Gold, Pink, Red, Black and Teal (which is the shade shown on the model on the packaging).

Again, super easy to use. Just one pressure-sensitive clip that easily attaches and detaches for quick change-ups to your hair. I would highly recommend!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this colorful clip-in? Would you wear this color or one of the other shades available? Discuss in the comments below.



4 comments:

  1. I love these! I like the blue the best! I would buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! If you can match your texture, these look really natural. I had wavy/curly hair back in high school and got a curly blue extension like this, and everybody thought it was real >:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are cute! i want them soo bad may have to order some for myself!

    Holly,xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might invest in something like that. I dye my own hair, but I've been thinking of doing some crazy color streaks, but I like this idea better since it isn't permeant

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)