September 26, 2011

NOTD: Halloween Moons

Hello, Beautiful!

Here's the other NOTD I was talking about, using one of the 2011 Pumpkin Nail Polishes. This is a clear base with black glitter and silver/holo moon confetti. I layered over a white creme just so you can see the glitter better.



To re-create this NOTD:
  • 1 coat of Deborah Lippmann Hard Rock Hydrating Hardener - used as my base coat
  • 2 coats of Wet n Wild Wild Shine polish in French White Creme
  • 2 coats of Pumpkin Nail Polish -- this has no shade name; it is just a clear base with small black hex glitter and silver/holo moon confetti.
  • 1 coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat















10 comments:

  1. Cute! I think I would use it over a nice blue, but one that's not too dark that you couldn't see the black glitter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cute :D
    Love the nail polish bottle so funny ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked up this holo too! I thought it was little bat holos at first.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so fun! I'm sad, can't believe we don't have a CVS! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Sonoma Bento: I thought the exact same thing! Then I thought there were moons and bats, but then realized it was only moons.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)