July 7, 2011

NOTD: Kleancolor Chunky Holo Black + Wet n Wild Black Creme

Hello, Beautiful!

For a few months now I've had the hardest time selecting colors to paint my nails. I think my nail polish collection has grown so large that it's near impossible to narrow it down to one shade. Even though I usually change my polish every day, I still have a hard time committing to and selecting a shade to use.

This time around I decided to go back to a polish combo that I love, one I know I'll be happy with. I've worn this combo a few times and I find myself staring at my nails throughout the day because of how beautiful and mesmerizing this combo is.

I will do a whole post on Kleancolor polishes, showing swatches of 29 shades, but for now I will show you one Kleancolor polish layered over a Wet n Wild polish for today's NOTD (Nail Of The Day).

Kleancolor's Chunky Holo Black has amazing glitter that flashes different colors depending on the angle of your nails. On your nails you'll get beautiful shades of red, orange, yellow and green. In the bottle you get all those shades plus blue, but the blue doesn't translate onto the nail.


To create this NOTD:
  • 1 coat of Essie's Ridge Filling Base Coat
  • 1 coat of Wet n Wild's Wild Shine polish in Black Creme
  • 1 coat of Kleancolor polish in Chunky Holo Black
  • 1 coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat










2 comments:

  1. I love it!
    I ordered this and just got it today, can't wait to try it on.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)