July 30, 2011

Mally Eyeshadow Single in Mally's Glow - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I received this eyeshadow in a Mally kit. The shade, Mally's Glow, is a pretty bronze brown.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats and review...

Mally Eyeshadow Single
Shade: Mally's Glow
Shade Description: A bronze brown shimmer.

 
 










Basic stats for Mally's Eyeshadow Singles:
Formula: pressed-powder
Coverage: very nicely pigmented
Wear: average
Shade Range: several shades available; this shade is only in a Mally kit
Container: a green square metal compact; mirror on one side, refillable eyeshadow compact on the other 
Cost: $18 for a regular eyeshadow single; the kit is $40
Availability: find this shade in a Mally kit on QVC's website
My Rating: 4 out 5 kisses


Formula:
A silky pressed-powder eyeshadow.

Coverage:
This has really nice pigmentation to it. You can go sheerer if you prefer, but you'll get a lot of color with a little swipe of your brush. I like the pigmentation.

Wear:
Average eyeshadow wear. Of course it can stay on longer with a shadow primer.

Shade Range:
There are several shades available for sale, but this shade is only part of a Mally kit sold on QVC's website.

Container:
A square green metal compact. There is a mirror on one side and a refillable eyeshadow compact on the other.

Cost/Availability:
This shade is only available in a Mally kit sold on QVC's website. The kit costs $40 and also includes a mascara, liner, blush and liquid lipstick.

Review:
I really like the formula of this eyeshadow. It's really nicely pigmented, goes on nicely, blends easily and lasts a good amount of time.

The shade, Mally's Glow, is a pretty shade on its own and looks pretty on, but it's just not my cup of tea. I'm not a bronze shadow type of gal, but I do think this shade is pretty and would look pretty on just about everyone.

I'd recommend getting the Mally kit that includes this eyeshadow because it's a great way to try Mally products out. You'll get her award-winning mascara, a High Shine Liquid Lipstick, blush, eyeliner, the shadow (of course) and a little pink bag.


Now let me know what you think...
Do you own one of Mally's eyeshadow singles? If so, what are your thoughts? If not, is this a shadow you'd want to own?

1 comment:

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)