July 30, 2011

Mally City Chick Eyeliner in Black - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I acquired this eyeliner in one of the first Mally kits I ever ordered. I don't even remember when I ordered this or what else the kit came with. All I know is this liner is one I always forget about and never really use - but I should use it because it just happens to be a decent liner.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats and review...

Mally City Chick Eyeliner
Shade: black?
Shade Description: A soft black.









Basic stats for Mally's City Chick Eyeliner:
Formula: creamy pencil
Coverage: nice pigmented
Wear: average
Shade Range: available
Container: a twist-up, no-need-to-sharpen, eyeliner pencil
Cost: $15
Availability: find on Mally's website and QVC's website
My Rating: 3 out 5 kisses


Formula:
This is a creamy pencil eyeliner, which is automatic - no sharpening required.

Coverage:
You'll get nice pigmentation with this eyeliner. It's not the deepest of deep black shades, but it's a nice softer black.

Wear:
The wear is just average with this. It's not a super, all-day wear type of liner but it doesn't disappear quickly either. I'd say it will likely get through a normal work day, but you may see it fade as the work day ends.

Shade Range:
I believe this is only available in this black shade.

Container:
A twist-up automatic eyeliner pencil.

Cost/Availability:
You can find this on Mally's website and on QVC's website for $15 each.

Review:
The reason I gave this liner a 3 out of 5 kisses is because it's just average. There isn't anything about it that makes me excited or makes me reach for it time and time again. It's a good liner, but she has better liners out there - which I own and use more than this one.

I think this is a great soft black shade that would be complimentary on everyone and is a good eyeliner to own, but if I could only recommend one of Mally's eyeliners I would have to recommend her Evercolor Automatic Waterproof Eyeliner.


Now let me know what you think...
Do you own this eyeliner? If so, what are your thoughts? If not, is this something you'd want to own?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)