July 6, 2011

I Wear Pink On Wednesday: Sally Hansen Animal Print

Hello, Beautiful!

It's Wednesday again, which means it's time for another pink mani! Enjoy!



Steps to create this pink mani:
  • one coat of Essie's Protein Base Coat
  • two coats of Sally Hansen Extreme Wear in Bubblegum Pink
  • one coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat to speed up dry time
  • stamping plate (I believe this is Mash stamping plate m78)
  • Sally Hansen Insta-Dri polish in Flashy Fuchsia
  • small paint brush to paint over the stamped design using the same stamping color (this is optional; I just wanted the color bolder and I also wanted to correct some lines that didn't make it all the way to the edges of the nail)
  • one coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat to finish it off







2 comments:

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)