June 29, 2011

I Wear Pink On Wednesday: family edition

Hello, Beautiful!

Before my nieces went back to Pennsylvania I had them join in the Pink Wednesdays fun by getting a pink mani to post on my blog (I did their nails). So today you'll see not just one pink mani, but three of them!


My Pink Wednesdays Mani:


Steps to create this pink mani:
  • one coat of Essie's Ridge Filling Base Coat
  • two coats of Hard Candy's Fabuluxe
  • stamping plate with necklace design (I forget the exact plate I used)
  • Sally Hansen Insta-Dri polish in Whirlwind White for stamping
  • small clear rhinestones
  • two coats of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat (before applying the rhinestones)





Destiny's Pink Wednesdays Mani:
Steps to create this pink mani:
  • two coats of Essence's Enchanted Fairy
  • dotting tool
  • Color Club's Ultra-Astral (to use with dotting tool in creating the flowers)
  • pink half-pearls for the centers of the flowers
  • one coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat (before applying the half-pearls)




Alyssa's Pink Wednesdays Mani:
Steps to create this pink mani:
  • two coats of Sephora by OPI in Access 24/7
  • small brush (not shown) to apply the pink glitter to half the nail
  • Wet n Wild Fastdry in Atlantis
  • one coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat


1 comment:

  1. They are all nice but Alyssa's nails are the winners. ;)
    I sometimes do something similar but I put shimmer on tips but next time I will definitely try your version :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)