April 26, 2011

NOTD: Ty's Birthday Glitter!

Hello, Beautiful!

Today (April 26, 2011) my baby boy turns 6 years old! Happy Birthday Ty! :)

In honor of his birthday, and because he really does enjoy picking out colors for me to wear, I had him pick out what he wanted me to wear on my nails for his birthday. He picked out a light lime green (Claire's Grasshopper) and a multi-colored glitter to go on top (Deborah Lippmann's Happy Birthday). I love the green because it's an almost exact match to the color on the walls in our kitchen & dining room (Behr Asparagus); I find the shade fresh and happy.

Also, on a side note, I decided to start using my photography lights for swatches and other photos for this blog and for ValentineKisses.com. I used to have a photography studio and still have all my lighting. I never want to use it because it takes up so much space, but I now have a spot in the house for it so I can easily access anytime. For now on my photos should look a lot better! Let me know what you think of the new lighting set up!

Anyhow, back to Ty's Birthday Glitter mani....




Below are some pics of my son opening his birthday presents, which he opened the night before his birthday. We opened them outside because of how nice it was, and thankfully the wasps were gone.
(Yes I know, the wrapping paper is pink and purple... but I wanted to use some of the gift wrap I had on hand. It was either this, Christmas print, or girls shopping. Plus, my son doesn't care - he actually thought it looked cool).




Eat a cupcake today in honor of Ty's birthday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)